Welcome to GOODEness Gracious

We're cooking up all kinds of GOODe things with a side of life! Come on in and check out our recipes, freezer cooking, super mommy secrets and common sense commentary on the GOODe life.

FREEZE-O-RAMA

Come chill with me, baby, as we cook up a month's worth of family meals in just one day. So come on into my kitchen. We'll give you all the freezer cooking tips, tricks and recipes.

Goode and Gooseberry Patch Project

Join me as I cook my way through Gooseberry Patch's Cookbook--Mom's Favorite Recipes a la the Julie/Julia project.

Super Mommy Secrets

The world is full of Super Moms just like you that make the world go round. From play rooms to board rooms, check out how my Super Mommy friends make it all happen.

It's a GOODe Life

Life is made up of moments. The funny. The ordinary. The frustrating. Join us as we share a few of ours while we live the GOODe life in the hills of Indiana.

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Goode & Gooseberry Project: Zesty Brunch Quiche


Miss Add calls this Goode & Gooseberry Patch Project recipe "Morning Pizza".


It is otherwise known as Zesty Brunch Quiche.


You start with a frozen pie crust... 

Now my Mother-in-law makes the best from scratch pie crust ever... 

Me? 

I make Pillsbury...just sayin'


Add 1 Cup of Shredded Cheese


And crumble up 4 slices of bacon... I was out of "real" bacon after making my Zesty Bacon Spread, so I opted for some turkey bacon. (Also note, I was making a double batch to freeze one up ;) )


Now slice up a couple green onions


And sprinkle them on top


Now take 1/2 Cup of your favorite salsa


And pour it into a bowl


Add 1/2 Cup of Milk


Add 3 eggs 


And wisk 'er up


Now pour on top of the cheese


Bake at 375 degrees for 35 minutes.


Let set 10 minutes before cutting.


Photobucket

0 GOODe Thoughts:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More