Welcome to GOODEness Gracious

We're cooking up all kinds of GOODe things with a side of life! Come on in and check out our recipes, freezer cooking, super mommy secrets and common sense commentary on the GOODe life.

FREEZE-O-RAMA

Come chill with me, baby, as we cook up a month's worth of family meals in just one day. So come on into my kitchen. We'll give you all the freezer cooking tips, tricks and recipes.

Goode and Gooseberry Patch Project

Join me as I cook my way through Gooseberry Patch's Cookbook--Mom's Favorite Recipes a la the Julie/Julia project.

Super Mommy Secrets

The world is full of Super Moms just like you that make the world go round. From play rooms to board rooms, check out how my Super Mommy friends make it all happen.

It's a GOODe Life

Life is made up of moments. The funny. The ordinary. The frustrating. Join us as we share a few of ours while we live the GOODe life in the hills of Indiana.

Monday, October 18, 2010

GOODe Project: Falling for Home Decor


The older I get, the more I learn that Home really is where the heart is... 


I just heart "country decor". 

Truth be told, it is the main reason I really want to tidy up my home... that and I really hate it when I trip over my junk while running to hide when someone comes to the door ;)


Anyhoo, the other night I finally got around to hanging up some awesomely cute stuff that I got back LAST CHRISTMAS!


What was my inspiration after all this time???


Decorating for fall... I heart fall. And, I REALLY heart decorating for fall... perhaps even more than for  Christmas... gasp. 


So after getting a little pumpkin out and about, I also added a few new items too...


I just love these plates.


I got them during a splurge at Flower Factory...


Flower Factory just "gets" me. Super cute stuff for super cheap prices!


That and they always have the BEST kitchen signs ever... just sayin'

Linked to:
Photobucket

3 GOODe Thoughts:

I told the girls that this year we would decorate for Christmas, but I am too in to my de-cluttering mode to get much out for fall. I may in a week or so depending on how much I get done, but next year I hope to have the house much more festive year 'round.

That kitchen sign is *exactly* right!! Finally a sign that has my general philosophy on it!

That kitchen sign is *exactly* right!! Finally a sign that has my general philosophy on it!

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More