Welcome to GOODEness Gracious

We're cooking up all kinds of GOODe things with a side of life! Come on in and check out our recipes, freezer cooking, super mommy secrets and common sense commentary on the GOODe life.

FREEZE-O-RAMA

Come chill with me, baby, as we cook up a month's worth of family meals in just one day. So come on into my kitchen. We'll give you all the freezer cooking tips, tricks and recipes.

Goode and Gooseberry Patch Project

Join me as I cook my way through Gooseberry Patch's Cookbook--Mom's Favorite Recipes a la the Julie/Julia project.

Super Mommy Secrets

The world is full of Super Moms just like you that make the world go round. From play rooms to board rooms, check out how my Super Mommy friends make it all happen.

It's a GOODe Life

Life is made up of moments. The funny. The ordinary. The frustrating. Join us as we share a few of ours while we live the GOODe life in the hills of Indiana.

Friday, March 5, 2010

GOODEness Me: Something GOODE This Friday!


I have been on cloud nine for the last couple days...

It isn't everyday that you get an email from your favorite cookbook folks asking you if they can highlight your lil' ole blog on their site for their Feature Friday!

This Friday's post is: Something GOODE This Friday!

GOODEness me!


It comes as no shock to my regular readers that I HEART Gooseberry Patch Cookbooks! So, this honor is especially special to me.

For years I have absolutely loved their recipes and crafts.

They just "get" me (and thousands of other women ;) ) and their just plain goode folks!

Their creative ideas, tips and recipes inspire us to be the kind of women we all want to be.

So thanks Gooseberry Patch.

You're the coolest and you made my week!

Just sayin'.

10 GOODe Thoughts:

This is AWESOME!!! How cool!!! You should feel really proud! See, I'd been telling you your blog was super great!

Congrats on your feature! I loved the article...I am a proficient Lean on Me rapper as well as a blogging convert b/c of PW too!!! :-)

Terra- Thanks so much! Your encouragement has meant the world to me ;)

Country cook- That is SO cool! Ya sound like my kind of gal!

Just plain awesome. Goode job Chris! Congrats. Great feature on Gooseberry. I heart Gooseberry too!
Deb Osza

Congratulations on your feature on Gooseberry Patch. I will be a follower of your awesome blog.

Thanks Farmhouse prims! Welcome!

Thanks Farmhouse prims! Welcome!

Just plain awesome. Goode job Chris! Congrats. Great feature on Gooseberry. I heart Gooseberry too!
Deb Osza

This is AWESOME!!! How cool!!! You should feel really proud! See, I'd been telling you your blog was super great!

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More