Welcome to GOODEness Gracious

We're cooking up all kinds of GOODe things with a side of life! Come on in and check out our recipes, freezer cooking, super mommy secrets and common sense commentary on the GOODe life.

FREEZE-O-RAMA

Come chill with me, baby, as we cook up a month's worth of family meals in just one day. So come on into my kitchen. We'll give you all the freezer cooking tips, tricks and recipes.

Goode and Gooseberry Patch Project

Join me as I cook my way through Gooseberry Patch's Cookbook--Mom's Favorite Recipes a la the Julie/Julia project.

Super Mommy Secrets

The world is full of Super Moms just like you that make the world go round. From play rooms to board rooms, check out how my Super Mommy friends make it all happen.

It's a GOODe Life

Life is made up of moments. The funny. The ordinary. The frustrating. Join us as we share a few of ours while we live the GOODe life in the hills of Indiana.

Friday, October 15, 2010

Goode & Gooseberry Project: Ham & Cheese Cups


This morning's Goode & Gooseberry Project recipe was Ham & Cheese Cups


I love these little dudes! I even popped the leftovers in the freezer ;)


You start with a muffin tin... and ignore the water spots ;) The recipe calls for "Texas sized muffin tins", but I live in Indiana and my muffin tins are a bit smaller, so I had to make do...just sayin'


I then grabbed a tube of biscuits and got down to business.


You smash a biscuit down in the bottom of each sprayed muffin pan.


A small pan makes 10.


Then grab some cubed or diced ham.


And toss a few into each cup


Sprinkle on a little cheese and set aside ;)


Now crack 4 eggs into a mixing bowl


Add 2 T of Milk


1 t of Parsley


Kosher salt and fresh black pepper...


And whisk 'er up


Now pour the mixture into each little cup and bake for 10 minutes at 400 degrees


Miss Add asked me if I was going to decorate them! Lol!


It would be fun to decorate them with ketchup or even mustard... 

Truth be told, Puddie thought I was weird on the mustard thing until he tried it. I heart mustard with eggs ;)


This little recipe was so popular, I think I am going to see how it does on my next Freeze-o-Rama


I have testers in the freezer as we speak ;)


Enjoy!

Photobucket

Photobucket

8 GOODe Thoughts:

Oh, these look so good!! I am sure my kids will think they are wonderful :)

Blessings!
Gail

Yummy! Those would be good to take out to the field next year! WOOO~!

Hey, not to be a copy cat, but I made crock pot lasagna from my Gooseberry crock pot cookbook I just received in the mail. May blog about it for Leah's Hunk of Meat Monday blog thing. I will throw a plug in for you if I get it all done and ready for Monday. The food is done, it's just the "rest of the story" I need to work on with a crazy weekend on theway!

Have a good one!

YUM! Those look AWESOME! I was at a retreat last fall at Farmhouse and Janice made eggs in ham lined muffin pans...definitely think this would be just as good if not better! Save a freezer one for me! :)

This comment has been removed by the author.

Those look fun and yummy! and I like your measuring spoons! :-)

Love this idea! What a great "breakfast on the go".

I am soooo making these. Thanks for posting.
Now I am hungry!!!
Happy weekend

Yummy! Those would be good to take out to the field next year! WOOO~!

Hey, not to be a copy cat, but I made crock pot lasagna from my Gooseberry crock pot cookbook I just received in the mail. May blog about it for Leah's Hunk of Meat Monday blog thing. I will throw a plug in for you if I get it all done and ready for Monday. The food is done, it's just the "rest of the story" I need to work on with a crazy weekend on theway!

Have a good one!

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More