Welcome to GOODEness Gracious

We're cooking up all kinds of GOODe things with a side of life! Come on in and check out our recipes, freezer cooking, super mommy secrets and common sense commentary on the GOODe life.

FREEZE-O-RAMA

Come chill with me, baby, as we cook up a month's worth of family meals in just one day. So come on into my kitchen. We'll give you all the freezer cooking tips, tricks and recipes.

Goode and Gooseberry Patch Project

Join me as I cook my way through Gooseberry Patch's Cookbook--Mom's Favorite Recipes a la the Julie/Julia project.

Super Mommy Secrets

The world is full of Super Moms just like you that make the world go round. From play rooms to board rooms, check out how my Super Mommy friends make it all happen.

It's a GOODe Life

Life is made up of moments. The funny. The ordinary. The frustrating. Join us as we share a few of ours while we live the GOODe life in the hills of Indiana.

Friday, October 15, 2010

GOODEness Gracious- 1 year old


"Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday GOODEness Gracious
Happy Birthday to you"



A year ago today I moved my old blog to this little piece of the blogosphere and GOODEness Gracious was born.



Truth be told I had NO idea what I was getting myself into... the friendships, the laughter, the comradeship, the insanity, the cooking--oh, the cooking! , the creativity, the mentors and most of all... you... the readers ;)



Thank you for everything-- dear, sweet, awesome blogosphere.



You have gave me a place to run and play, a place to learn and a place to share... and a place to confess my secrets too ;)


But most of all, dear-sweet-awesome blogosphere... you have let me be me.



And, I just heart you for that... just sayin'



So as I blow out the candle on our first year, I wish for another year of livin', laughin' and learnin' with you!

"... and many more on channel four"


Photobucket

11 GOODe Thoughts:

Congratulations on your first year! Keep up the good work!

Happy Birthday to you! It's always fun to read your blog, and it doesn't hurt that you've got such cute photo subject matter as that cutie miss a.

Happy Birthday, and here's to many more!

Happy Birthday Goodness Gracious!! Can't wait to see what the next year brings for you!

HAP-PY BIRTHDAY! (Said in the voice of Frosty the Snowman.:))

I'm so excited for you and proud of you! Love your blog and you!

Congrats Cris!
I'm soooo glad you blog! I love reading your cute blog and love seeing how much it means to you to be a great mommy and wife! You inspire me :)
Here's to many more great blog posts!!
Have a great weekend!

Congrats to you, Cris! I've enjoying reconnecting and learning about your life!

Happy birthday! And here's to many many more!!

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More