Welcome to GOODEness Gracious

We're cooking up all kinds of GOODe things with a side of life! Come on in and check out our recipes, freezer cooking, super mommy secrets and common sense commentary on the GOODe life.

FREEZE-O-RAMA

Come chill with me, baby, as we cook up a month's worth of family meals in just one day. So come on into my kitchen. We'll give you all the freezer cooking tips, tricks and recipes.

Goode and Gooseberry Patch Project

Join me as I cook my way through Gooseberry Patch's Cookbook--Mom's Favorite Recipes a la the Julie/Julia project.

Super Mommy Secrets

The world is full of Super Moms just like you that make the world go round. From play rooms to board rooms, check out how my Super Mommy friends make it all happen.

It's a GOODe Life

Life is made up of moments. The funny. The ordinary. The frustrating. Join us as we share a few of ours while we live the GOODe life in the hills of Indiana.

Saturday, November 7, 2009

It's a Goode Life: Why Not?



Today was "Play in the leaves day"... because tomorrow is "Mow the leaves day".



So we lived it up 2 year old style...




Ahhh to be that free again. 





As you know, Miss Add is my life coach :) and recently she has been teaching me something new.


 

My girl asks me "Why not?" at least 20 times a day.



She has yet to ever ask me "Why?" about anything.




It's always "Why not?"




It is a subtle, yet distinctive difference.  And I like her attitude.



In my life, "Why not?" comes from an attitude of faith and possibility. While, "Why?" often comes from an attitude of skepticism.



"Why not" encourages dreams and creativity. "Why" typically limits them.



I am so thankful that God gave us little Add. 



I think He may have been on to something with that faith of a child thing ;)



So why not? ...Right?



Don't I have the greatest little Life Coach :)



Thanks for a great day Miss Add.




But Jesus called the children to him and said, "Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of God belongs to such as these."-Luke 18:16 (New International Version)

1 GOODe Thoughts:

AMEN!!! Isn't it amazing how we grow up thinking we're suppose to raise our children, then we have children and realize that they do much more "raising" of us!?!!? I'm thankful every single day for my "life coach" & I'm a much improved person because of her.

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More