Welcome to GOODEness Gracious

We're cooking up all kinds of GOODe things with a side of life! Come on in and check out our recipes, freezer cooking, super mommy secrets and common sense commentary on the GOODe life.

FREEZE-O-RAMA

Come chill with me, baby, as we cook up a month's worth of family meals in just one day. So come on into my kitchen. We'll give you all the freezer cooking tips, tricks and recipes.

Goode and Gooseberry Patch Project

Join me as I cook my way through Gooseberry Patch's Cookbook--Mom's Favorite Recipes a la the Julie/Julia project.

Super Mommy Secrets

The world is full of Super Moms just like you that make the world go round. From play rooms to board rooms, check out how my Super Mommy friends make it all happen.

It's a GOODe Life

Life is made up of moments. The funny. The ordinary. The frustrating. Join us as we share a few of ours while we live the GOODe life in the hills of Indiana.

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

It's a Goode Life: Take Me Out to the Ballpark




Look what Santa dropped off today while I was at work.



This is gonna be our craft, playdoh and colorin' table-- insert any other activity that I am kidding myself if I REALLY think it will stay on the table...lol




This should be called: "my climbin' table and chairs to use to get to things I ain't suppose to"... but my guess is their marketing folks advised against that name.  So much for truth in advertsin'

Add hasn't noticed the new box.  She is too busy asking "play with tree???" and  with  this:



We found this in the closet when digging out the Christmas Tree.




I am convinced this toy -- a gift from her cousin Nick on her first birthday-- is better than anything she will get for Christmas.  She is OBSESSED with it.

By the way this particular fashion statement is brought to you by Outfits by Daddy...



She says "Hold it like this"... lol. Then hits the ball and runs around the house.:)



Poor baby ain't got no toys





-- nor a housekeeper apparently.


0 GOODe Thoughts:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More