Welcome to GOODEness Gracious

We're cooking up all kinds of GOODe things with a side of life! Come on in and check out our recipes, freezer cooking, super mommy secrets and common sense commentary on the GOODe life.

FREEZE-O-RAMA

Come chill with me, baby, as we cook up a month's worth of family meals in just one day. So come on into my kitchen. We'll give you all the freezer cooking tips, tricks and recipes.

Goode and Gooseberry Patch Project

Join me as I cook my way through Gooseberry Patch's Cookbook--Mom's Favorite Recipes a la the Julie/Julia project.

Super Mommy Secrets

The world is full of Super Moms just like you that make the world go round. From play rooms to board rooms, check out how my Super Mommy friends make it all happen.

It's a GOODe Life

Life is made up of moments. The funny. The ordinary. The frustrating. Join us as we share a few of ours while we live the GOODe life in the hills of Indiana.

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Goode Memories: It's T-I-M-E!!!

It's T-I-M-E!!!

Note: If you are a party pooper and don't like Christmas decorating before turkey day please stop reading and return on Black Friday

OR better yet, read this and come back with a better attitude buddy!

If you did not follow those instructions and choose to scroll any further you WILL see Christmas decorating images... and people happy about it.  You have been warned--scroll at your own risk.




Now everyone else: Sing with me... "OH, The Christmas Cannonball, the Christmas Cannonball"




Tonight was Christmas decorating night :) And Add was in the mood to decorate.



I barely got the first branch on and Add laid her ornament on the branch and announced "ALL DONE!"




She did that process repeatedly the whole night...with the same ornament...lol! Each time just as excited as the last.




She LOVED the rope... or "Snake"




But the ornament balls were her FAVORITE... I kept waiting for her to holler "Catch!"




She kept callin' Santa "Cane"...and there was no changing her mind.  She was quite sure of it.




She kept saying "I help".  I heart my little helper :)




Then came time for the star... but it was being a little cantankerous so we placed the star and then the kid:)




Enter kid lifting device...aka Daddy




:)




Addie's Marilyn moment



Marilyn moments look better in black and white ;)



Tiny fingers...sniff




But not as tiny as they were...




I love this season :)




"Night, Night Tree" as Addie says


0 GOODe Thoughts:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More