Welcome to GOODEness Gracious

We're cooking up all kinds of GOODe things with a side of life! Come on in and check out our recipes, freezer cooking, super mommy secrets and common sense commentary on the GOODe life.

FREEZE-O-RAMA

Come chill with me, baby, as we cook up a month's worth of family meals in just one day. So come on into my kitchen. We'll give you all the freezer cooking tips, tricks and recipes.

Goode and Gooseberry Patch Project

Join me as I cook my way through Gooseberry Patch's Cookbook--Mom's Favorite Recipes a la the Julie/Julia project.

Super Mommy Secrets

The world is full of Super Moms just like you that make the world go round. From play rooms to board rooms, check out how my Super Mommy friends make it all happen.

It's a GOODe Life

Life is made up of moments. The funny. The ordinary. The frustrating. Join us as we share a few of ours while we live the GOODe life in the hills of Indiana.

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

It's a Goode Life: I would do ANYTHING for love, but I won't do that...

Pssst... Ya gotta get you one of these:


 

A two piece meatloaf.

It is heavenly.

And, it makes the best meatloaf.

Ya see, the trick are these:
 

The lovely little holes in the bottom of the pan that drain the fat away from the loaf as it bakes up.

This brilliant little invention fits right inside a traditional loaf pan to catch all the fat.




I hope to make a meatloaf this weekend and share the magic with ya!

Aunt Lou got me this set for Christmas.

Aren't I lucky to have such a thoughtful sister?

I think she is trying to make up for the time she teased me mercilessly on vacation because I was scared of heights when I was 9. This helps in the healing, but I think I might need just a few more months to get over it.

I'll keep ya posted ;)

4 GOODe Thoughts:

I WANT one of these! I like meatloaf (the food & musician)(Toby not so much...of either one - haha), but I always hate how the grease settles in bottom & it's gross. I'll have to look for one of these :)

They are the best! I have seen them everywhere--at Walmart, Target, etc.

I WANT one of these! I like meatloaf (the food & musician)(Toby not so much...of either one - haha), but I always hate how the grease settles in bottom & it's gross. I'll have to look for one of these :)

They are the best! I have seen them everywhere--at Walmart, Target, etc.

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More