Welcome to GOODEness Gracious

We're cooking up all kinds of GOODe things with a side of life! Come on in and check out our recipes, freezer cooking, super mommy secrets and common sense commentary on the GOODe life.

FREEZE-O-RAMA

Come chill with me, baby, as we cook up a month's worth of family meals in just one day. So come on into my kitchen. We'll give you all the freezer cooking tips, tricks and recipes.

Goode and Gooseberry Patch Project

Join me as I cook my way through Gooseberry Patch's Cookbook--Mom's Favorite Recipes a la the Julie/Julia project.

Super Mommy Secrets

The world is full of Super Moms just like you that make the world go round. From play rooms to board rooms, check out how my Super Mommy friends make it all happen.

It's a GOODe Life

Life is made up of moments. The funny. The ordinary. The frustrating. Join us as we share a few of ours while we live the GOODe life in the hills of Indiana.

Friday, January 22, 2010

It's a Goode Life: Baby-making


So Puddie has this way of describing people. 

It goes a little something like this...

"That girl is pretty.  She looks a little like Julia Roberts.  Oh no, I know ...if Julia Roberts and Kate Beckinsale had a baby, it would look like that girl."

"Hey that guy looks like Alton Brown. Like if Alton Brown and Ron Howard had a baby"

You get the picture...

Tonight was no different. I get home and he says out of nowhere "John Cusack!"

"Huh?!?"

"If John Cusack had a baby with....." (He lost me.)

This game gets a little interesting because I know no more than 25% of the names of  actors and other persons of interest that he knows. He is like an encyclopedia of obscure faces and names.

So I am usually just nodding because I have NO clue who he is talking about.

He has this amazingly weird knack. Maybe it is his God given gift because he was meant to keep track of all this baby making;)

So you have officially been warned ;)

Watch out or he'll have you making babies without you even knowing it.

Betcha thought this blog was gonna be about something entirely different, didn't ya? ;)

3 GOODe Thoughts:

I did think this was going to be slightly different. I was really hoping you were going to share with us how you explained to Add how babies were made. I could use a few examples.

Me too!! Maybe it is a work in progress?? ;)

Hmmm perhaps this could be a future post ;) I'll come up with it and you guys can test it for me so I'll be prepared when the day comes for me!

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More