Welcome to GOODEness Gracious

We're cooking up all kinds of GOODe things with a side of life! Come on in and check out our recipes, freezer cooking, super mommy secrets and common sense commentary on the GOODe life.

FREEZE-O-RAMA

Come chill with me, baby, as we cook up a month's worth of family meals in just one day. So come on into my kitchen. We'll give you all the freezer cooking tips, tricks and recipes.

Goode and Gooseberry Patch Project

Join me as I cook my way through Gooseberry Patch's Cookbook--Mom's Favorite Recipes a la the Julie/Julia project.

Super Mommy Secrets

The world is full of Super Moms just like you that make the world go round. From play rooms to board rooms, check out how my Super Mommy friends make it all happen.

It's a GOODe Life

Life is made up of moments. The funny. The ordinary. The frustrating. Join us as we share a few of ours while we live the GOODe life in the hills of Indiana.

Sunday, January 17, 2010

It's a Goode Life: Engineering Happiness



Some days you just need a tent.



This just so happened to be one of those days.



So, my little engineer went to building herself a tent.



And did it all while wearing a skirt. Go team female.



Once the tent was built, she got down to business...



Due to her smart design...




Her tent had a window just in the right place to watch some Super Why.



It also had just enough room for her and Gilbert.



And the perfect door to shut a pesky parental paparazzi shutterbug out :(



Think she'd be willing to build me a tent under my desk at work?


3 GOODe Thoughts:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More