Welcome to GOODEness Gracious

We're cooking up all kinds of GOODe things with a side of life! Come on in and check out our recipes, freezer cooking, super mommy secrets and common sense commentary on the GOODe life.

FREEZE-O-RAMA

Come chill with me, baby, as we cook up a month's worth of family meals in just one day. So come on into my kitchen. We'll give you all the freezer cooking tips, tricks and recipes.

Goode and Gooseberry Patch Project

Join me as I cook my way through Gooseberry Patch's Cookbook--Mom's Favorite Recipes a la the Julie/Julia project.

Super Mommy Secrets

The world is full of Super Moms just like you that make the world go round. From play rooms to board rooms, check out how my Super Mommy friends make it all happen.

It's a GOODe Life

Life is made up of moments. The funny. The ordinary. The frustrating. Join us as we share a few of ours while we live the GOODe life in the hills of Indiana.

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

It's a Goode Life: The beginning of the end...

I promise that I will get pictures and El posts up soon...

But tonight, tonight I am dag-gone tired. I just stopped by to post and tell ya that...

Drumroll please...

I only had 1.. count it 1 DC today and I didn't miss it. *GASP*

And... when I went to get groceries I didn't buy any. *CHOKING* *GASPING* *FAINTING*

I will give you a moment to let you catch your breath...

Not saying I won't indulge from time to time... but I do believe this is the beginning of the end for ole DC.

4 GOODe Thoughts:

Yeah You! You can do it! I feel SO much better after having given up the aspartame habit. Starting next month I plan on indulging, on occasion, in a good ol' full o' sugar soda. But my DC guzzling days are gone. I'm also amazed at the difference in my quality of sleep & the way my skin looks & feels.

I'm impressed! You go girl!

RIP DC! hahaha So proud of you Cris! :)

My addiction is DC & Mountain Dew.......and it is slowly killing me, that is NOT having any. Wish it was that easy for us all. Congrats on your success :)

Oh I am far from there...lol! But taking steps. Broke down and bought some yesterday. It has been a stressful week! I guess what has really changed is my awareness and not drinking them when I am not REALLLY wanting one.

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More