Welcome to GOODEness Gracious

We're cooking up all kinds of GOODe things with a side of life! Come on in and check out our recipes, freezer cooking, super mommy secrets and common sense commentary on the GOODe life.

FREEZE-O-RAMA

Come chill with me, baby, as we cook up a month's worth of family meals in just one day. So come on into my kitchen. We'll give you all the freezer cooking tips, tricks and recipes.

Goode and Gooseberry Patch Project

Join me as I cook my way through Gooseberry Patch's Cookbook--Mom's Favorite Recipes a la the Julie/Julia project.

Super Mommy Secrets

The world is full of Super Moms just like you that make the world go round. From play rooms to board rooms, check out how my Super Mommy friends make it all happen.

It's a GOODe Life

Life is made up of moments. The funny. The ordinary. The frustrating. Join us as we share a few of ours while we live the GOODe life in the hills of Indiana.

Monday, January 11, 2010

It's a Goode Life: Gilbert took the plunge today


Gilbert took the plunge today... in more ways than one.

Ya see, being little Add's BFF can have its perks and yet, some challenges.

There are lots of Gilbert hugs and kisses...




There are times with royalty...




Time for cat naps




and time for movies...






However, you should be warned...

There are also "learning" experiences like today.

Today, Miss Addie was getting ready to take her bath and when her daddy left her and Gilbert alone in the bathroom something new occurred.

Gilbert had to go potty... unsupervised.

Silly kitty.

When Daddy returned Addie informed Daddy that Gilbert needed a bath.

That he had peed.

And sure enough he did...

He was soaked from "pee peeing in the potty"

Now if mommy had been home there would have been pictures... but I am pretty sure Daddy had his hands full potty training both a 2 year old AND a kitty cat.

When Mommy got home Addie told her all about Gilbert pee peeing in the potty.

And, ya know what I did?

I gave Gilbert his congratulatory sticker for a job well done. Then I explained how Addie was not to help Gilbert go potty without Mommy and Daddy anymore.

This humorous little happening got me thinking that it might be nice for Gilbert to give his very own status updates now and then... so Gilbert Goode took the plunge into social media. Check out the upper left-hand column of this blog ;)

And Gilbert, here's to you for making my little girl's day-morning, noon and night.




5 GOODe Thoughts:

What precious pics of Add & Gilbert!

Thanks! I am amazed at how much she loves that little fella.

This is great! I can't wait to see what else Gilbert trys to do!! :)

Thanks! I am amazed at how much she loves that little fella.

What precious pics of Add & Gilbert!

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More