Welcome to GOODEness Gracious

We're cooking up all kinds of GOODe things with a side of life! Come on in and check out our recipes, freezer cooking, super mommy secrets and common sense commentary on the GOODe life.

FREEZE-O-RAMA

Come chill with me, baby, as we cook up a month's worth of family meals in just one day. So come on into my kitchen. We'll give you all the freezer cooking tips, tricks and recipes.

Goode and Gooseberry Patch Project

Join me as I cook my way through Gooseberry Patch's Cookbook--Mom's Favorite Recipes a la the Julie/Julia project.

Super Mommy Secrets

The world is full of Super Moms just like you that make the world go round. From play rooms to board rooms, check out how my Super Mommy friends make it all happen.

It's a GOODe Life

Life is made up of moments. The funny. The ordinary. The frustrating. Join us as we share a few of ours while we live the GOODe life in the hills of Indiana.

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Things I Heart: Mason Jar Candles

Nov. 2: I am thankful for GOODe friends, GOODe food and lots of lunch time laughter.



Today I ventured over to Greenfield for some business meetings and a trip to a gem of a shop that my pal Shawn told me about... 




Shawn told me that I would LOVE this place, and she was right... it was right up my alley!


Rows and rows of, well... Heavenly Scents ;)


And, MANY of which are hard to find these days.


I could have shopped and shopped...


Oh and for you tart lovers out there... she had those too!


I found two of my favorite scents: Amaretto and Sweet Almond. 

Oh and I even picked up something for you! 

I will be giving away one of the shop owner's favorites-- a Pumpkin Souffle Candle-- to one lucky reader. 

Please leave a separate comment for each of the following entries:

1. Follow GOODEness Gracious
2. Fan GOODEness Gracious on Facebook
3. Follow @crisgoode on Twitter
4. Share the link to this giveaway on Facebook
5. Tweet about this giveaway
6. Visit Heavenly Scents and come back here and comment on what scent you'd love to try.

Winner will be chosen at random after 9 PM (EDT) on Nov. 9th.
Photobucket

17 GOODe Thoughts:

I follow you on GoodEness Gracious!

I posted this link on facebook! :)

Tweeted about it! http://twitter.com/jmpfourjoy

I would love to try their lemongrass!

I'm already following and I would take a dozen of the Pumpkin Souffle, please. LOL

I follow you! I heart your blog!

~ Blaire

I blogged about your giveaway here:

http://rodzfamilyhappenings.blogspot.com/2010/11/goodeness-gracious-mason-jar-candle.html

~ Blaire

I live in Greenfield and didn't even know about this place. I'm already a follower of yours.

I can't believe you were in Greenfield and didn't stop by and see me. I follow you on facebook.

come to think of it I am out of town this week so I wouldn't have been around even if you did stop by. I follow you on twitter.

I visited their website and like the look of their apothacary jars and would get one in the scent "Lilly of the valley" I love the way that flower smells.
Just givin' you a hard time about being in G-Field. :)

I'm entering, as a loyal GG follower.
LittleD's been begging for a candle.
I think it's because her room always smells like dirty socks...

I visited their website and like the look of their apothacary jars and would get one in the scent "Lilly of the valley" I love the way that flower smells.
Just givin' you a hard time about being in G-Field. :)

I can't believe you were in Greenfield and didn't stop by and see me. I follow you on facebook.

I would love to try their lemongrass!

I posted this link on facebook! :)

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More