Welcome to GOODEness Gracious

We're cooking up all kinds of GOODe things with a side of life! Come on in and check out our recipes, freezer cooking, super mommy secrets and common sense commentary on the GOODe life.

FREEZE-O-RAMA

Come chill with me, baby, as we cook up a month's worth of family meals in just one day. So come on into my kitchen. We'll give you all the freezer cooking tips, tricks and recipes.

Goode and Gooseberry Patch Project

Join me as I cook my way through Gooseberry Patch's Cookbook--Mom's Favorite Recipes a la the Julie/Julia project.

Super Mommy Secrets

The world is full of Super Moms just like you that make the world go round. From play rooms to board rooms, check out how my Super Mommy friends make it all happen.

It's a GOODe Life

Life is made up of moments. The funny. The ordinary. The frustrating. Join us as we share a few of ours while we live the GOODe life in the hills of Indiana.

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thankful GOODEness


So, I started off the month with the best of intentions... I was going to post a thankful thought each day. I started out strong, but somewhere around Day 11--I think-- I fell way off the bandwagon and life just kept happening and I kept forgetting and excuse here and here and here.

Now, I promise I am not a thankless soul that isn't grateful for all these amazing blessings that the Good Lord has given me.

Once I realized I was so far behind, I decided to just wait until Thanksgiving to post a post full of thanks...

So here goes:

I am thankful for Jesus.

I am thankful for my Goode Crew. This year's Georgia separation has made all three of us VERY thankful that the Goodes are back in one spot--all together.


I am thankful for my mama's yeast rolls.


I am thankful for the amazing people I work with everyday.

I am thankful for the farmers that fill my grocery store with all of the ingredients I need to make my next culinary challenge.


I am thankful for the entertainment that The Littlest Pet Shop brings to Miss Add.

I am thankful for the roof over my head and the floor under my feet... even if it is ripped up right now due to water damage.

I am thankful that the guy who wrecked in my yard today did not get hurt.

I am thankful for the eye drops that seem to be giving Miss Ima some relief.

I am thankful for the heater that is keeping me warm.


I am thankful for my parents.



I am thankful that Cracker Barrel makes amazing pecan pies so that I don't have to.

I am thankful for my crockpot.

I'm thankful for Black Friday Deals


I am thankful for food fun...


and family time...


I am thankful for my bloggy buds and Facebook peeps.

And, I am thankful for you dear reader... just sayin'

Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours! Now go on and enjoy some Turkey Time!




Photobucket

7 GOODe Thoughts:

Very nice post!
I started Nov. with intentions of posting a "Thankful" everyday on Facebook - I too didn't get it done but it's all good!

Happy Thanksgiving, Cris!
Love the "train wreck" pic!
I'm praying this stupid bird thaws by 10, so we're not eating late!

I am thankful for you and the fun you bring to blogland. :-) Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours, especially Little Miss Add.

You have such a beautiful family and it looks like you hand a wonderful Thanksgiving!
Hope you got some of your great Black Friday deals today!

An attitude of gratitude certainly helps us appreciate all the blessings in our lives :)
I am happy that you had all of your family together for Thanksgiving, and hope you all had lots of turkey, and plenty of pie :)

An attitude of gratitude certainly helps us appreciate all the blessings in our lives :)
I am happy that you had all of your family together for Thanksgiving, and hope you all had lots of turkey, and plenty of pie :)

I am thankful for you and the fun you bring to blogland. :-) Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours, especially Little Miss Add.

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More