Welcome to GOODEness Gracious

We're cooking up all kinds of GOODe things with a side of life! Come on in and check out our recipes, freezer cooking, super mommy secrets and common sense commentary on the GOODe life.

FREEZE-O-RAMA

Come chill with me, baby, as we cook up a month's worth of family meals in just one day. So come on into my kitchen. We'll give you all the freezer cooking tips, tricks and recipes.

Goode and Gooseberry Patch Project

Join me as I cook my way through Gooseberry Patch's Cookbook--Mom's Favorite Recipes a la the Julie/Julia project.

Super Mommy Secrets

The world is full of Super Moms just like you that make the world go round. From play rooms to board rooms, check out how my Super Mommy friends make it all happen.

It's a GOODe Life

Life is made up of moments. The funny. The ordinary. The frustrating. Join us as we share a few of ours while we live the GOODe life in the hills of Indiana.

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Goode & Gooseberry Project: Confetti Ziti

Nov.3- I am thankful for a husband who is truly my best friend in life. And that he is man enough to dance and to write this post.


Remember when I lost my memory card mid Caramel Brownie bakin'?

Well, it turns out that tonight's Goode & Gooseberry Patch Project recipe, Confetti Ziti, was also on that memory card... 



So,  I just have the after shot from the half of the recipe I froze due to my FREEZE-O-RAMA Mama ways ;)

This recipe is BY FAR my favorite Ziti recipe--ever. 

Better than any restaurant version. 

Better than any college cafeteria version. 

It is officially my go-to Ziti recipe now, ya know in any Ziti making needs I might have in the future ;)

Enjoy!


For more Goode & Gooseberry Patch Project recipes (with LOTS more pictures), check out this link.


Photobucket

7 GOODe Thoughts:

Soooooooo....when did you say you are inviting us up to have this for dinner??? ;)

On a cold windy day like this one, your recipe makes me feel warm inside. May have to grab the stuff at the grocery store tonight!

Aw, Cris...this line from Mike's post is such a good one.

"She didn't make me dance, she made me WANT to dance."

And that recipe looks darned tasty too. :)

Oooh, that looks yummy!

Hi, I was just checking out the newbie linky list for the Blissdom conference & thought I'd [virtually] introduce myself. I'm Ruth & I'm a newbie too. (Ugh, that sounds so dorky! Like highschool all over again....) Anyway, your blog is great! (I'm now subscribing) Stop by when you get a chance!

living well, spending less

Sounds wonderful! It's definitely on my list of 'to make' but I have such a weakness for things like this that are truly comfort food! It's far too easy to eat too much!

Aw, Cris...this line from Mike's post is such a good one.

"She didn't make me dance, she made me WANT to dance."

And that recipe looks darned tasty too. :)

Soooooooo....when did you say you are inviting us up to have this for dinner??? ;)

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More