Welcome to GOODEness Gracious

We're cooking up all kinds of GOODe things with a side of life! Come on in and check out our recipes, freezer cooking, super mommy secrets and common sense commentary on the GOODe life.

FREEZE-O-RAMA

Come chill with me, baby, as we cook up a month's worth of family meals in just one day. So come on into my kitchen. We'll give you all the freezer cooking tips, tricks and recipes.

Goode and Gooseberry Patch Project

Join me as I cook my way through Gooseberry Patch's Cookbook--Mom's Favorite Recipes a la the Julie/Julia project.

Super Mommy Secrets

The world is full of Super Moms just like you that make the world go round. From play rooms to board rooms, check out how my Super Mommy friends make it all happen.

It's a GOODe Life

Life is made up of moments. The funny. The ordinary. The frustrating. Join us as we share a few of ours while we live the GOODe life in the hills of Indiana.

Monday, June 21, 2010

GOODe Project: Personalized Gifts



Miss Add and I were busy this past week with Father's Day gifts. We had tried out Freezer Paper T-shirts once before, but we knew Daddy would love his very own Ning A Ning shirt.



What on earth is a Ning A Ning?


Some might call it an Eskimo kiss, but Miss Add calls it a Ning A Ning. Her Daddy LOVES having such a personalized shirt... And, Miss Add knows that is his Ning A Ning shirt and makes sure to oblige;)

Now I have to admit to cheating on this one (and any more that I will make in the future). I put away my exacto knife and put a rest to our dysfunctional relationship. Ya see, my mama has a Cricut and I ran my freezer paper through it instead. It wasn't perfect...but it was wayyy better than Mr. Exacto...

The Girl Creative











The Tuckers Take Tennessee



Making



It's a Blog Party

Photobucket

14 GOODe Thoughts:

Hope you guys had a great weekend! The shirt looks great. :)

That is SO CUTE!! and it doesn't matter if the rest of the world has no idea what a Ning a Ning is. Very sweet!

Love the shirt! What kind of cricut does your mom have? I've been looking into them a bit...

Too Cute!!
Add's daddy looks like he just received the crown jewels :)
Glad ya'll had a great Fathers Day!!

awe what a nice father's day present. I'm following from Meet and Greet Monday. Stop by when you get a chance: http://angiewith2.blogspot.com/

Love this! :) Glad I found your blog!
Michele

Cool idea! I'm going to have to try that! SO SMART!

Thanks for telling me what a Ning a Ning is.

This made me smile so much Cris! what a great fun idea.

Love the shirt! Very cute!
Thanks for linking up!
~Liz

All perfect gifts. I especially love the quote for the frame. It's perfect for my husband too. It will be part of his next gift. Thank you so much for the idea.

Thanks Ladies! Puddie loved it!

Sara- She has the large one but she watched the after thanksgiving sales and got it for the price of the small one :)

All perfect gifts. I especially love the quote for the frame. It's perfect for my husband too. It will be part of his next gift. Thank you so much for the idea.

Cool idea! I'm going to have to try that! SO SMART!

Thanks for telling me what a Ning a Ning is.

Thanks Ladies! Puddie loved it!

Sara- She has the large one but she watched the after thanksgiving sales and got it for the price of the small one :)

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More