Welcome to GOODEness Gracious

We're cooking up all kinds of GOODe things with a side of life! Come on in and check out our recipes, freezer cooking, super mommy secrets and common sense commentary on the GOODe life.

FREEZE-O-RAMA

Come chill with me, baby, as we cook up a month's worth of family meals in just one day. So come on into my kitchen. We'll give you all the freezer cooking tips, tricks and recipes.

Goode and Gooseberry Patch Project

Join me as I cook my way through Gooseberry Patch's Cookbook--Mom's Favorite Recipes a la the Julie/Julia project.

Super Mommy Secrets

The world is full of Super Moms just like you that make the world go round. From play rooms to board rooms, check out how my Super Mommy friends make it all happen.

It's a GOODe Life

Life is made up of moments. The funny. The ordinary. The frustrating. Join us as we share a few of ours while we live the GOODe life in the hills of Indiana.

Monday, May 2, 2011

What Recipes are You in the Mood for?


As I shared with you the other day, my dear friends over at Gooseberry Patch sent me a couple of yet-to-be released cookbooks to share with you and then giveaway here a little later. 

First up is 101 Easy Everyday Recipes and I gots to tell ya, this book was written for me... super easy homestyle recipes that I know my family (and readers ;))will enjoy. 

So much so that Puddie really wanted to pick the recipes, but I got him to help me whittle them down to three choices per chapter so that you could let us know what you would like to see here... Thanks Pud ;)

So here ya go... better let me know what you want to see :) Cooking starts this weekend and sharing we will be sharing it all with you next week!




Photobucket

3 GOODe Thoughts:

everything sounds good ~ I am always hungry!
Have a great night

You picked some winners, Cris...folks are gonna have a hard time choosing! :)

What great choices.....everything sounds so yummy!!!!

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More