Welcome to GOODEness Gracious

We're cooking up all kinds of GOODe things with a side of life! Come on in and check out our recipes, freezer cooking, super mommy secrets and common sense commentary on the GOODe life.

FREEZE-O-RAMA

Come chill with me, baby, as we cook up a month's worth of family meals in just one day. So come on into my kitchen. We'll give you all the freezer cooking tips, tricks and recipes.

Goode and Gooseberry Patch Project

Join me as I cook my way through Gooseberry Patch's Cookbook--Mom's Favorite Recipes a la the Julie/Julia project.

Super Mommy Secrets

The world is full of Super Moms just like you that make the world go round. From play rooms to board rooms, check out how my Super Mommy friends make it all happen.

It's a GOODe Life

Life is made up of moments. The funny. The ordinary. The frustrating. Join us as we share a few of ours while we live the GOODe life in the hills of Indiana.

Friday, May 20, 2011

Savory Muffins Series Continues AND Something Special

Dear Readers-
It is a big day out there in the internets!

I am hanging out in my usual places of course... Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest (HOLY COW... I didn't get what everyone was talking about regarding Pinterest until I got sucked in the other day and I. Just. Cannot. Stop. now that I "get" it... If you need an invite just let me know...)



Anyhoo... Today is the day that I am sharing my third savory muffin recipe over at Pennies and Blessings in my three part series. You might recall that I have already shared...






So head on over there to get the third recipe for Zesty Chicken Salsa Muffins.


Today is also the day GOODEness Gracious is being featured on Gooseberry Patch for our Goode & Gooseberry Patch Project.


This is the project where we are cooking through Mom's Favorite Recipes and blogging every bit of it! We have fifty or so down and many, many more to go! 

Truth be told, I am hoping to have my act together to tackle that Mom's Prize Winning Jams, Jellies, Pickles & Preserves section during my bloggy pals' Canning Week later this summer... fingers-crossed.

With all this online fun today, don't forget that you only have until 9 pm EDT tonight to enter to win 101 Easy Everyday Recipes...


See ya out on the internets! 


Photobucket

5 GOODe Thoughts:

My vote is for the broccoli cheddar. I'll take half a dozen, please. They look amazing!

You are one busy blogger...but the features are all well-deserved! Thanks again for all you do to spread Gooseberry Patch love. :)

Once again... another yummy recipe.
You are such a busy girl... I don't know how you find enough hours in the day to do all that you do.
Hope that you have a great weekend.
Thanks for sharing such delicious recipes with us :)

Girl, I do not know how you do all this! Kudos to you and hope to see you Monday. The weather seems to look unfavorable for farming, so that means I should be able to get a way. I let you know for sure when I know for sure!

Ooh, I'm going to have to try some of these out! And you are right Pinterest is amazing. I can believe the home stuff and recipes that you can find. Glad you repinned some of my stuff so you could find me. I'm going to have to try out some of your recipes.
www.crystalcattle.com

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More