Welcome to GOODEness Gracious

We're cooking up all kinds of GOODe things with a side of life! Come on in and check out our recipes, freezer cooking, super mommy secrets and common sense commentary on the GOODe life.

FREEZE-O-RAMA

Come chill with me, baby, as we cook up a month's worth of family meals in just one day. So come on into my kitchen. We'll give you all the freezer cooking tips, tricks and recipes.

Goode and Gooseberry Patch Project

Join me as I cook my way through Gooseberry Patch's Cookbook--Mom's Favorite Recipes a la the Julie/Julia project.

Super Mommy Secrets

The world is full of Super Moms just like you that make the world go round. From play rooms to board rooms, check out how my Super Mommy friends make it all happen.

It's a GOODe Life

Life is made up of moments. The funny. The ordinary. The frustrating. Join us as we share a few of ours while we live the GOODe life in the hills of Indiana.

Monday, May 2, 2011

Cheerios Blogger's Circle: GOODe Trail Mix

Cheerios recently sent me a couple of boxes of their cereal and it gots me thinking...

As we are out and about, I like to have snacks packed away in my bag so that we are not at the mercy of the snack monster when hunger starts a callin'.

Trail mix is something that everyone in the family loves, however, all trail mixes are not created equal... just sayin'... The last trail mix I got was awful...

So what is a Goode to do? Make our own... and Cheerios makes a great base for this yummy healthy treat.


Ya start out with 2 cups of Cheerios...


Add 1 Cup Dry Roasted Almonds


1/2 Cup Special Dark Chocolate Chips


1/2 Cup Dried Cranberries


Toss and keep in an air tight container


Enjoy!

Click on card to print card only.

Cheerios Blogger Circle

Do you have a special Cheerios recipe that you just love? Do share!






Photobucket

3 GOODe Thoughts:

Now, that is totally an easy mix. I bet my grandkids would love it!!

Oh good grief! I don't even dare make that stuff. It's got all my favorite ingredients and I wouldn't be able to leave it alone! Imagine going through an entire batch of that during Pride and Prejudice! LOL

Cranberry Morning cracks me up! Thanks for the smack up side the head! I have Cheerios in the pantry, and they have to be better for me than the bagel chips I've been munching on! I still think RFOA needs to have a Biggest Looser challenge. I need some motivation.

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More