Welcome to GOODEness Gracious

We're cooking up all kinds of GOODe things with a side of life! Come on in and check out our recipes, freezer cooking, super mommy secrets and common sense commentary on the GOODe life.

FREEZE-O-RAMA

Come chill with me, baby, as we cook up a month's worth of family meals in just one day. So come on into my kitchen. We'll give you all the freezer cooking tips, tricks and recipes.

Goode and Gooseberry Patch Project

Join me as I cook my way through Gooseberry Patch's Cookbook--Mom's Favorite Recipes a la the Julie/Julia project.

Super Mommy Secrets

The world is full of Super Moms just like you that make the world go round. From play rooms to board rooms, check out how my Super Mommy friends make it all happen.

It's a GOODe Life

Life is made up of moments. The funny. The ordinary. The frustrating. Join us as we share a few of ours while we live the GOODe life in the hills of Indiana.

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Weight Loss Wednesdays: Finally


Well it is Wednesday and I am happy to report that this past week went a lot better than last... 

First and foremost, El looked more like this past week...


Truth be told, I giggle every time I look at this picture... check out the pulse... proof El is out to kill me...

Regardless of her motives, I gave her the time promised and it paid off this week... to the tune of 3.4 lbs.

Finally.

There you have it... I gots to give El the time of day.

Besides that-- how did I do???

Well here is this week's grade card.


WEEKLY WEIGHT LOSS REPORT CARD
Weight Loss
-3.4
Diet
B-
Exercise
A-
Emotional/Spiritual
B-
Overall Balance
B-


So, I am at B- and above in every category...

Which is a major improvement...

And besides, my parents weren't very found of the Cs when I was in school. I remember being terrified when I got the first one in the 7th grade...

Pre-Algebra trauma aside... Much like school days, I am not going to be satisfied until I can get all those areas in the A range.

So, how did you do this week?

Photobucket

6 GOODe Thoughts:

Great job Cris! I had good intentions this week, but had some curveballs thrown my way! Hopefully I will feel better by this weekend and be able to get on board. Keep up the great work and you will get that dress zipped for sure!
Bernice
http://livingthebalancedlife.com/2011/have-you-outgrown-your-space/

AWESOME JOB!

I swear I lost 5 pounds today, but I haven't checked to make it official. My neighbor's sister passed away, and my group of church ladies (called a Circle around here) was up for the funeral dinner. The school is NOT air conditioned; that's where we have such gathering, so it was a hot time in the kitchen and the gym. THEN had to take the truck w/o air conditioning about 30 miles north to pull the fuel tank back. Both girls fell asleep on our 35-40 mph. drive home. I'm too hot to eat, but I had water and a banana.

Congrats! I need to start working on some weight loss, but I'm still nursing and don't want my supply to tank if I cut out too many calories. Guess I should start exercising!

A pound loss is a pound off!! Congrats. . . can you pass along some motivation for exercising? Have a good week.

Yay! Congrats sis! And thank you for not supplying me with the popcorn I requested. ;) It has paid off. I'm not sure what I am down this week...but overall, I am down 7 pounds! Just 4 more to go, and I will be back at my low weight from last year (which is the weight I was when I met Michael)! My dress better fit! haha :)

received an email with your
101 Every Day recipes: Review and giveaway.
I can't find the page. I know Blogger had some problems at that time it was posted my blog got really messed up just wondered if the giveaway was over can't find the post.

ABreading4fun [at] gmail [dot] com

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More