Welcome to GOODEness Gracious

We're cooking up all kinds of GOODe things with a side of life! Come on in and check out our recipes, freezer cooking, super mommy secrets and common sense commentary on the GOODe life.

FREEZE-O-RAMA

Come chill with me, baby, as we cook up a month's worth of family meals in just one day. So come on into my kitchen. We'll give you all the freezer cooking tips, tricks and recipes.

Goode and Gooseberry Patch Project

Join me as I cook my way through Gooseberry Patch's Cookbook--Mom's Favorite Recipes a la the Julie/Julia project.

Super Mommy Secrets

The world is full of Super Moms just like you that make the world go round. From play rooms to board rooms, check out how my Super Mommy friends make it all happen.

It's a GOODe Life

Life is made up of moments. The funny. The ordinary. The frustrating. Join us as we share a few of ours while we live the GOODe life in the hills of Indiana.

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

It's a Goode Life: I heart Pawn Stars



I heart Pawn Stars.


It is like an entertaining version of "Antique Road Show".

Sure Rick, the Old Man, Big Hoss and Chumlee try to act big and tough, but they seem like good people to me.

Truth be told I am a sucker for Rick's laugh.

You can just tell he loves what he is doing for a living.

You can tell he is a total history buff and is genuinely curious about the items that walk through his door.

There is just something about watching someone who loves their job.

(I like watching Ace of Cakes  for the same reason...)

You can tell he is also very good at his job and he strives for excellence.

Again, fun to watch.

Puddie says that it is just cause Rick looks a little like him...lol!

Whatcha think?


Lol!

 

5 GOODe Thoughts:

I've never heard of that show. It sounds like one that I would be addicted to :)
Thanks for the tip about cake box cookies! I know what I've been doing wrong; I eat them when they are cooled down ! :)
Oh, and yes; your sweetie pie does look like the t.v. star. Guess that goes to show, you have good taste in men!
Have a wonderful day!

He does look like that TV guy!

Lol! I love the way they both wear their shirts the same way...cracks me up!

Cris, I don't know how I missed this post of yours, but HAD to tell ya that hubby and I checked out the Pawn Stars Pawn shop when we were in Vegas last month! Very cool -- maybe I'll blog about it ;)

So cool!! Can't wait to read all about it!

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More