Welcome to GOODEness Gracious

We're cooking up all kinds of GOODe things with a side of life! Come on in and check out our recipes, freezer cooking, super mommy secrets and common sense commentary on the GOODe life.

FREEZE-O-RAMA

Come chill with me, baby, as we cook up a month's worth of family meals in just one day. So come on into my kitchen. We'll give you all the freezer cooking tips, tricks and recipes.

Goode and Gooseberry Patch Project

Join me as I cook my way through Gooseberry Patch's Cookbook--Mom's Favorite Recipes a la the Julie/Julia project.

Super Mommy Secrets

The world is full of Super Moms just like you that make the world go round. From play rooms to board rooms, check out how my Super Mommy friends make it all happen.

It's a GOODe Life

Life is made up of moments. The funny. The ordinary. The frustrating. Join us as we share a few of ours while we live the GOODe life in the hills of Indiana.

Sunday, March 21, 2010

It's a Goode Life: Driving Miss Addie


This weekend Miss Add and I went on a mother-daughter shopping trip. We had a ball!

She was the life of the party and made everyone's day throughout the day.

We met a very nice 83 year old woman that Addie became quick friends with and then there were the bathroom cheers all day from other shoppers as she proved herself to be a potty training pro.


There was a trip to Tarr-ge' (Target)


And a funny little store that stole Daddy's name!


But the highlight was definitely Kohl's and this hat.


Miss Add saw it from across the store and HAD to try it on.



So we drove her "car"--her favorite part of Kohl's-- right over to the hats to give it a whirl.



Speaking of cars... there was one other highlight of the trip...



Nope, not Mommy's cute sandal find ;)



Addie insisted on making a trip to the "Pick-A-Machine" --more commonly known as the car wash.

As you can see, it is "just too awesome" ;)

That is how I would describe the entire day.

This day meant so much to me.

We had such a good time, just being girls.

My little lady is growing up... and that makes me sad. :(

Yet, the memories of this day makes me look forward to more of our grown up mommy-daughter times.

Yep, I still heart her... a lot.

8 GOODe Thoughts:

I love when I get to spend some alone time with each of my children. It is hard for me to do with my hubby traveling a lot & the fact that I have 4 children. I did tell my hubby, the other weekend that I want to try to take one day out of the weekend to go & do something special with each child by ourselves. Of course it will have to be something that doesn't cost much money. Love the pics of your little one.
Lauri

Addie is a girl after my own heart; I love straw hats too. She has great taste!
Our daughter is now 22. It seems like yesterday that she was Addie's age!
So glad that you two had such fun together!
Have a wonderful day.

Nothing like having a daughter! It only gets better!
I am going to go hug my girl...

Thanks ladies! She is definitely a lot of fun.

Lauri- That sounds like a great idea!

Kerin- She was drawn to it I tell ya!

HilBil-Thanks! BTW your siggy is my Dad's nickname. I did a bit of a double take!

Leslie- I am so looking forward to it!

Thanks ladies! She is definitely a lot of fun.

Lauri- That sounds like a great idea!

Kerin- She was drawn to it I tell ya!

HilBil-Thanks! BTW your siggy is my Dad's nickname. I did a bit of a double take!

Leslie- I am so looking forward to it!

i loved the video! so cute!

Nothing like having a daughter! It only gets better!
I am going to go hug my girl...

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More