Welcome to GOODEness Gracious

We're cooking up all kinds of GOODe things with a side of life! Come on in and check out our recipes, freezer cooking, super mommy secrets and common sense commentary on the GOODe life.

FREEZE-O-RAMA

Come chill with me, baby, as we cook up a month's worth of family meals in just one day. So come on into my kitchen. We'll give you all the freezer cooking tips, tricks and recipes.

Goode and Gooseberry Patch Project

Join me as I cook my way through Gooseberry Patch's Cookbook--Mom's Favorite Recipes a la the Julie/Julia project.

Super Mommy Secrets

The world is full of Super Moms just like you that make the world go round. From play rooms to board rooms, check out how my Super Mommy friends make it all happen.

It's a GOODe Life

Life is made up of moments. The funny. The ordinary. The frustrating. Join us as we share a few of ours while we live the GOODe life in the hills of Indiana.

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

It's A Goode Life: Papaw's Girl




Miss Add is a Papaw's girl.

They like lots of the same things like camo and cowboy boots.


Oh...and I almost forgot this little matter known as HORSIES!


After all, it is a serious matter. A matter that requires you to keep your hand on the reigns and hold your tongue just right.



Speakin' of tongues... we picked up a new habit.


Have no idea where she got that ;P


I know it shouldn't --butts it makes me laugh. ;)



Anyhow back to Add and Papaw. They love the great outdoors and great outdoor activities like skippin' rocks.


And ball playin'



I think they might just heart each other;)


And that's alright... cause I heart them ;)

4 GOODe Thoughts:

Those are memories that will last her a lifetime! My Papaw Patton has been gone over 8 years and I still miss him something terrible, but I am grateful for all the memories we got to make together.

That is so precious! I agree with Terra, I cherish the memories I have with my papaw to this day. You have got wonderful parents Cris and I love that you have them in here. Got some great laughs too. What a cutie you have!!

Thanks ladies. One thing is for sure, she has a ball when she is there!

Those are memories that will last her a lifetime! My Papaw Patton has been gone over 8 years and I still miss him something terrible, but I am grateful for all the memories we got to make together.

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More