Welcome to GOODEness Gracious

We're cooking up all kinds of GOODe things with a side of life! Come on in and check out our recipes, freezer cooking, super mommy secrets and common sense commentary on the GOODe life.

FREEZE-O-RAMA

Come chill with me, baby, as we cook up a month's worth of family meals in just one day. So come on into my kitchen. We'll give you all the freezer cooking tips, tricks and recipes.

Goode and Gooseberry Patch Project

Join me as I cook my way through Gooseberry Patch's Cookbook--Mom's Favorite Recipes a la the Julie/Julia project.

Super Mommy Secrets

The world is full of Super Moms just like you that make the world go round. From play rooms to board rooms, check out how my Super Mommy friends make it all happen.

It's a GOODe Life

Life is made up of moments. The funny. The ordinary. The frustrating. Join us as we share a few of ours while we live the GOODe life in the hills of Indiana.

Friday, March 19, 2010

GOODe as New


A week after our unvacation, Mr. Goode is as GOODe as new.


So it was time to get down to business.


Ya see Miss Add was in her "boat", so naturally Daddy was a shark.

Jaws theme song and all.


Before long there was a shark attack.


Some rocking of the boat...


And, eventually a shipwreck! G-I-L-B-E-R-T!!!


Determination.

Daddy shouldn't underestimate Miss Add.


After a brief consultation with Gilbert, she was off to plan her retaliation.


Dad is just a sitting duck.


And she goes in for the attack.


I think she just might break him in...



Once the Buckin' Bronco settled on down... it was time for the flight of the monkey.



Such a GOODe night.



So glad Daddy is GOODe as new again.

4 GOODe Thoughts:

Thanks for joining my little band of followers! I'll try to make it worth your while. Your family is adorable!
Cami
I wanted to try that soap too!

Thanks!

You have GOT to try the soap. I have been telling everyone...lol!

Thanks for joining my little band of followers! I'll try to make it worth your while. Your family is adorable!
Cami
I wanted to try that soap too!

Thanks!

You have GOT to try the soap. I have been telling everyone...lol!

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More