Welcome to GOODEness Gracious

We're cooking up all kinds of GOODe things with a side of life! Come on in and check out our recipes, freezer cooking, super mommy secrets and common sense commentary on the GOODe life.

FREEZE-O-RAMA

Come chill with me, baby, as we cook up a month's worth of family meals in just one day. So come on into my kitchen. We'll give you all the freezer cooking tips, tricks and recipes.

Goode and Gooseberry Patch Project

Join me as I cook my way through Gooseberry Patch's Cookbook--Mom's Favorite Recipes a la the Julie/Julia project.

Super Mommy Secrets

The world is full of Super Moms just like you that make the world go round. From play rooms to board rooms, check out how my Super Mommy friends make it all happen.

It's a GOODe Life

Life is made up of moments. The funny. The ordinary. The frustrating. Join us as we share a few of ours while we live the GOODe life in the hills of Indiana.

Thursday, December 10, 2009

It's a Goode Life: I heart her

I heart this child



I know, I know-- I am biased.




But it is true. I heart her.




I love--no envy-- her energy




She makes me laugh daily.




Not a real fan of the "no" face... but nobody's perfect




Did I mention she is OBSESSED with flashlights? and cardboard...




and fairy wings




Seriously, how can you not heart someone obsessed with fairy wings???




;) Any-hoo




I guess what I am trying to say is that when I decided to become a mommy I knew I would love my child, but I never knew how much I would love loving my child. Does that make sense?

Being a mom is not an easy gig. It is trying. It is stressful. Some days it is impossible.

But it is also magical. Amazing. And, some days it is just down right fun.

Bottom line is I gotta love my kid-- but today it hit me-- I heart her too.

8 GOODe Thoughts:

Being a mom has taught me that I could love stronger & deeper than I ever thought I could. I completely understand (& agree) with how you feel. I have yet to cease being amazed by the depth of the love I have for Miss Liv...being a mom is well worth all the sacrifices, trials & struggles!

Beautiful post! Your little girl is gorgeous!

Wow Cris! this is great. You know I always love reading your blog, but this one hit home and brought tears to my eyes. Being a mom is a super special thing.

Wow Cris! this is great. You know I always love reading your blog, but this one hit home and brought tears to my eyes. Being a mom is a super special thing.

Beautiful post! Your little girl is gorgeous!

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More