Welcome to GOODEness Gracious

We're cooking up all kinds of GOODe things with a side of life! Come on in and check out our recipes, freezer cooking, super mommy secrets and common sense commentary on the GOODe life.

FREEZE-O-RAMA

Come chill with me, baby, as we cook up a month's worth of family meals in just one day. So come on into my kitchen. We'll give you all the freezer cooking tips, tricks and recipes.

Goode and Gooseberry Patch Project

Join me as I cook my way through Gooseberry Patch's Cookbook--Mom's Favorite Recipes a la the Julie/Julia project.

Super Mommy Secrets

The world is full of Super Moms just like you that make the world go round. From play rooms to board rooms, check out how my Super Mommy friends make it all happen.

It's a GOODe Life

Life is made up of moments. The funny. The ordinary. The frustrating. Join us as we share a few of ours while we live the GOODe life in the hills of Indiana.

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

It's a Goode Life: It was all my fault

Well I got the call yesterday. 

Apparently she had simply had enough. Can't blame her--what is life without purpose.  And, I have consistently robbed her of her life's purpose for months now.

Apparently my holiday negligence pushed her right over the edge. They always say the holidays are some of the roughest times of year.

Like I said I got the call. Mike called me at work.

"Honey- we have had a death in the family... and Addie took it really hard"

GASP! "Not Big!"

Chuckle "Nope-- your exercise ball"



How did she take her own life? After giving up every hope that I would ever allow her to fulfill her life's purpose as a true exercise ball, she rolled her self right up to the heater and burned a hole clean through her broken heart.




As she started to deflate... a distraught Addie then exclaimed:

"Oh NO!!! Daddy get it!!!....Daddy FIX it! OH NOOOO!" and proceeded to have a meltdown all her own.

Poor Add.

She had no idea it was all my fault.

1 GOODe Thoughts:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More