Welcome to GOODEness Gracious

We're cooking up all kinds of GOODe things with a side of life! Come on in and check out our recipes, freezer cooking, super mommy secrets and common sense commentary on the GOODe life.

FREEZE-O-RAMA

Come chill with me, baby, as we cook up a month's worth of family meals in just one day. So come on into my kitchen. We'll give you all the freezer cooking tips, tricks and recipes.

Goode and Gooseberry Patch Project

Join me as I cook my way through Gooseberry Patch's Cookbook--Mom's Favorite Recipes a la the Julie/Julia project.

Super Mommy Secrets

The world is full of Super Moms just like you that make the world go round. From play rooms to board rooms, check out how my Super Mommy friends make it all happen.

It's a GOODe Life

Life is made up of moments. The funny. The ordinary. The frustrating. Join us as we share a few of ours while we live the GOODe life in the hills of Indiana.

Saturday, December 12, 2009

It's a Goode Life: An Addie's Daddy


Sometimes you can catch moment and make it last forever.



The instant I saw this image I knew this would be one of those images. Ya know, an image you remember years later and it takes you back to a moment.

This image was taken moments after my two year old looked her daddy right in the eye and spontaneously said:

"I love you daddy"




My gal and her daddy have a special bond.




They are both complete hams. Both big time "people" persons.




They love their martial arts. Oh buddy I can see it now...

Dear little Bobby's Mommy-
Please except my sincerest apologies. Upon second thought, it may have not been the wisest decision for my husband to teach our two year old about pressure points.



They sure do have fun together



Daddy even likes to do her hair ;)... and Add lets him.



Truth be told, Daddy is just one step away from a cartoon character from time to time.



But that's ok, cause Add is a butterfly from time to time. They understand each other.



To put it simply, my girl is a Daddy's girl.



And Daddy... well he's an Addie's Daddy


0 GOODe Thoughts:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More