Welcome to GOODEness Gracious

We're cooking up all kinds of GOODe things with a side of life! Come on in and check out our recipes, freezer cooking, super mommy secrets and common sense commentary on the GOODe life.

FREEZE-O-RAMA

Come chill with me, baby, as we cook up a month's worth of family meals in just one day. So come on into my kitchen. We'll give you all the freezer cooking tips, tricks and recipes.

Goode and Gooseberry Patch Project

Join me as I cook my way through Gooseberry Patch's Cookbook--Mom's Favorite Recipes a la the Julie/Julia project.

Super Mommy Secrets

The world is full of Super Moms just like you that make the world go round. From play rooms to board rooms, check out how my Super Mommy friends make it all happen.

It's a GOODe Life

Life is made up of moments. The funny. The ordinary. The frustrating. Join us as we share a few of ours while we live the GOODe life in the hills of Indiana.

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Gooey Goode Goodness: The Best Darn Peee-Can Pie Ever




Up tonight on  Gooey Goode Goodness: The Best Darn Peee-Can Pie Ever.

If you are a fan of Peee-Can pie, this is the recipe for you. I am pretty confident it is single-handedly responsible for at least one of my thighs.

Now this is a secret family recipe so, forgive me if I whisper...

I do believe this recipe would be considered difficult I think--sorry. I try to keep things pretty easy going on here, but this pie is just too good not to share due to the fear that it might scare ya off.

Ok-here goes... deep breath.

Step 1: Find your keys- I told you this was going to be difficult. Now if you have a 2 yr old this step may be more difficult than for others.

Step 2: Drive to your local Cracker Barrel. Now this could be easy or difficult depending on where you live. Regardless of the distance--it will be worth it. I promise.

Step 3: Stroll right up to the Country Store Counter and order a take home pie. Or, if you are on the diet plan order a slice to go like me ;) Seriously--I would eat the whole pie or at least fight Puddie for it ;)

Step 4: Drive home and DO NOT sneak a bite no matter what. I TOLD you this would be difficult.

Step 5: Get home and dig in!

Step 6: Try to refrain from immediately repeating steps 1-5. The Cracker Barrel folks may judge you if you do. Just a guess. Not speakin' from experience or anything...

0 GOODe Thoughts:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More