Welcome to GOODEness Gracious

We're cooking up all kinds of GOODe things with a side of life! Come on in and check out our recipes, freezer cooking, super mommy secrets and common sense commentary on the GOODe life.

FREEZE-O-RAMA

Come chill with me, baby, as we cook up a month's worth of family meals in just one day. So come on into my kitchen. We'll give you all the freezer cooking tips, tricks and recipes.

Goode and Gooseberry Patch Project

Join me as I cook my way through Gooseberry Patch's Cookbook--Mom's Favorite Recipes a la the Julie/Julia project.

Super Mommy Secrets

The world is full of Super Moms just like you that make the world go round. From play rooms to board rooms, check out how my Super Mommy friends make it all happen.

It's a GOODe Life

Life is made up of moments. The funny. The ordinary. The frustrating. Join us as we share a few of ours while we live the GOODe life in the hills of Indiana.

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Goode Laugh: Nine Words Women Use

I have been a little under the weather the last couple days. Ahhh who am I kidding--I have felt like CRAP the last 24hrs. Not to mention the I have GOT to finish my Christmas projects (one you know about and the other I can't talk about) this weekend.

Anyhow, I need to go be a good little elf--so here is a cute little piece that Aunt Lou sent me over email to give you a chuckle.--Love ya Pud :)



NINE WORDS WOMEN USE



(Me--having trouble keeping my eyes open--, Mom and Lou)

1)Fine:
This is the word women use to end an argument when they are right and you need to shut up.

2)Five Minutes:
If she is getting dressed, this means a half an hour. Five minutes is only five minutes if you have just been given five more minutes to watch the game before helping around the house.

3)Nothing:
This is the calm before the storm. This means something, and you should be on your toes. Arguments that begin with nothing usually end in fine.

4)Go Ahead:
This is a dare, not permission.. Don't Do It!

5)Loud Sigh:
This is actually a word, but is a non-verbal statement often misunderstood by men. A loud sigh means she thinks you are an idiot and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you about nothing. (Refer back to # 3 for the meaning of nothing.)

6)That's Okay:
This is one of the most dangerous statements a woman can make to a man. That's okay means she wants to think long and hard before deciding how and when you will pay for your mistake.

7)Thanks:
A woman is thanking you, do not question, or faint. Just say you're welcome. (I want to add in a clause here - This is true, unless she says 'Thanks a lot' - that is PURE sarcasm and she is not thanking you at all. DO NOT say 'you're welcome' .. that will bring on a 'whatever').

8)Whatever:
Is a woman's way of saying SCREW YOU!

9)Don't worry about it, I got it: 
Another dangerous statement, meaning this is something that a woman has told a man to do several times, but is now doing it herself. This will later result in a man asking 'What's wrong?' For the woman's response refer to # 3.
 



0 GOODe Thoughts:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More