Welcome to GOODEness Gracious

We're cooking up all kinds of GOODe things with a side of life! Come on in and check out our recipes, freezer cooking, super mommy secrets and common sense commentary on the GOODe life.

FREEZE-O-RAMA

Come chill with me, baby, as we cook up a month's worth of family meals in just one day. So come on into my kitchen. We'll give you all the freezer cooking tips, tricks and recipes.

Goode and Gooseberry Patch Project

Join me as I cook my way through Gooseberry Patch's Cookbook--Mom's Favorite Recipes a la the Julie/Julia project.

Super Mommy Secrets

The world is full of Super Moms just like you that make the world go round. From play rooms to board rooms, check out how my Super Mommy friends make it all happen.

It's a GOODe Life

Life is made up of moments. The funny. The ordinary. The frustrating. Join us as we share a few of ours while we live the GOODe life in the hills of Indiana.

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Super Mommy Secrets: Getting the Washer Lid to Stay Up


Dear Reader-- I have had this problem for some time...

Ya see, my washer lid would never stay open since I have cabinets directly above it...

But, my Puddie came up with this FABULOUS idea to help keep it open while I move clothes from washer to dryer...


This doo dad...


I think it is technically a picture hanger, but it is the best little washer lid hanger ever...just sayin'


That Puddie, he is a genius I tell ya... that and he was fearful that if he didn't come up with a solution I might just stop washin' his tighty whiteys.

Hey... we all need different forms of motivation... just sayin'


This is seriously one of my favorite "gadgets" in the house.

Now if I could just find a way to make laundry fun...

Linked to: Works for Me Wednesday
Photobucket

3 GOODe Thoughts:

Great idea! And it works!!!
As for making laundry fun...I'd gather all my kiddos up around the dining room table, and we'd talk and laugh while we folded/hung up our laundry.

Necessity IS the mother of invention :)
Happy laundry days, and happy Wednesday too !

I don't mind doing laundry at all...I just seem to hate putting it all away after it's folded. Weird, huh. And yes, your hubby is a genius. I love little gadgets like that, especially made from things around the house. Perfect!

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More