As I am preparing to go to my VERY first bloggy conference, Blissdom, I am reading a lot of blogs and trying to get to know some of the folks that I might meet over the next week.
I don't know a soul (IRL) that is going... so, I figure getting to know some of these lovely ladies via their blogs will have to suffice until I can meet and make some new friends... which is what I hear that Blissdom is all about.
One of the things that has helped me to begin to get to know folks is a popular post many do called 100 Things.
So, I thought that I would do my version of this with a little twist... 10 sets of 10 things.
This is a VERY long post --wayy longer than I usually write and wayyy more information than anyone wants to know. Feel free to skip around and scroll down to anything you are interested in knowing.
1-10 Things folks might notice when they first meet me in real life.
11-20 Things I believe
21-30 Things I heart
31-40 Things I get passionate about
41-50 Things about my spiritual life
51-60 Things about my personal life
61-70 Things about my professional life
71-80 Things about my childhood
81-90 Recipes I heart
91-100 Things I want to know when I meet you at Blissdom.
This sooo could have been a series of posts, but I am running out of time before Blissdom...
So hear goes...
(1-10) Ten Things folks might notice when they first meet me in real life.
1. I am not a sepia tone in real life...shocker, right?
Some may recognize me by my profile pic from Facebook, Twitter, Blog and Business Card... but in reality, I look a little more like this --now minus the bangs:
90. The Finer Things in Life's Brown Bag Burritos. I found the recipe on Life as Mom a while back and I make them ALL the time. I even made them when I freezer cooked with 12 of my bloggy buddies a few months ago.
(91-100) Ten things I want to know when I meet you at Blissdom.
91. Where you are from?
92. What is your blog name and what do you blog about?--Please note: I have a really stellar knack for not knowing who someone is--even uber-famous people--... it isn't you, it is me.
93. What are you passionate about?
94. Truth be told, I want to know that you don't think I am weird
95. That you have an amazing knack for small talk and can carry me through that part of the convo or that you hate it/struggle with it as much as I do.
96. If you know where the nearest place is that I can grab a diet coke...
97. If you minded if I joined your group, table or activity... Truth be told, going to this thing all alone for the first time EVER is a little scary... just sayin'
98. What is the coolest thing you have learned/experienced so far?
99. Do you know how to use my camera better than I do? Let's be friends.
100. If there is something that I shouldn't miss. Tell me when/where and I will totally be there.
Whew... if you made it this far, I am sure you now know wayyy more than you ever cared to know about me.
I will be giving out gold stars to anyone who read it all the way through ;)
Now, I need to go pack... see you next week!