I'm baa--aack ;) My kitchen is still in the final stages of remodel--mainly painting, painting and more painting. That and a little plumbing issue that should be taken care of next week... but for the most part it is done and I just can't WAIT for the big reveal :)
In the meantime, I thought I might share with you a great little cookbook that my GOODe ole friends at Gooseberry Patch sent me:
And then there is a REALLY familiar recipes right there in them there pages...one that, truth be told, came as quite the surprise to the Goodes...
Hmmm... that looks A LOT like our Super Easy Puddin' Cake... which looks really fancy, but is super easy... thus the name...
- Follow GOODEness Gracious through Google Friend Connect (at the top of the right column).
- Subscribe to GOODEness Gracious through feed or email (see right column)
- Comment on this post.
- Fan GOODEness Gracious on Facebook
- Follow @crisgoode on Twitter
- Fan my bloggy pals--The Real Farmwives of America & Friends --on Facebook
- Blog about this giveaway.
- Share this giveaway on Facebook
- Tweet this #giveaway (include @crisgoode and @gooseberrypatch in the tweet).
- Fan Gooseberry Patch on Facebook
- Follow @gooseberrypatch on Twitter
- Visit Gooseberry Patch's Store and tell me which cookbook you'd love to have.