Welcome to GOODEness Gracious

We're cooking up all kinds of GOODe things with a side of life! Come on in and check out our recipes, freezer cooking, super mommy secrets and common sense commentary on the GOODe life.

FREEZE-O-RAMA

Come chill with me, baby, as we cook up a month's worth of family meals in just one day. So come on into my kitchen. We'll give you all the freezer cooking tips, tricks and recipes.

Goode and Gooseberry Patch Project

Join me as I cook my way through Gooseberry Patch's Cookbook--Mom's Favorite Recipes a la the Julie/Julia project.

Super Mommy Secrets

The world is full of Super Moms just like you that make the world go round. From play rooms to board rooms, check out how my Super Mommy friends make it all happen.

It's a GOODe Life

Life is made up of moments. The funny. The ordinary. The frustrating. Join us as we share a few of ours while we live the GOODe life in the hills of Indiana.

Monday, January 3, 2011

A GOODe Tip: Don't Go Bettin' Mama

My husband likes to occasionally "make a bet" when discussing matters... 


Unbeknownst to my dear husband, my Mama doesn't...and won't...


That is unless Mama knows something you don't...


Something like the fact that the football game you are watching is a rerun...


And she just happens to know the final score...


And she has a sinkful of Christmas dishes that need washing...


And you might just be the type of "betting" son-in-law to take the bait...


And she'd be right... and well you... 

You'd be doin' a sinkful of dishes... just sayin'

Photobucket

15 GOODe Thoughts:

Love it! How many years has he been around our family??? He should have known better...ALTHOUGH, his mistake was our gain! hahaha :)

We need to figure out how to do this every year! :)

LOL Love those pics. That'll teach him!

Oh my goodness!!! That's too funny! And I just love the photos!!

Funny stuff! Kudos to him for being such a great sport!

Cris why is my name next to the word error on your website. I didn't do anything?

That's awesome!!! And tell your Mom she has a beautiful smile!! Happy New Year!!

Oh that made me laugh! Priceless!!

Too funny!
Watch out Mama... you know what they say about paybacks :)
Cris, I hope that 2011 is a wonderful year for your family, filled with blessings, happiness, and much laughter.

Cris why is my name next to the word error on your website. I didn't do anything?

Funny stuff! Kudos to him for being such a great sport!

Oh that made me laugh! Priceless!!

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More