Welcome to GOODEness Gracious

We're cooking up all kinds of GOODe things with a side of life! Come on in and check out our recipes, freezer cooking, super mommy secrets and common sense commentary on the GOODe life.

FREEZE-O-RAMA

Come chill with me, baby, as we cook up a month's worth of family meals in just one day. So come on into my kitchen. We'll give you all the freezer cooking tips, tricks and recipes.

Goode and Gooseberry Patch Project

Join me as I cook my way through Gooseberry Patch's Cookbook--Mom's Favorite Recipes a la the Julie/Julia project.

Super Mommy Secrets

The world is full of Super Moms just like you that make the world go round. From play rooms to board rooms, check out how my Super Mommy friends make it all happen.

It's a GOODe Life

Life is made up of moments. The funny. The ordinary. The frustrating. Join us as we share a few of ours while we live the GOODe life in the hills of Indiana.

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

GOODe Awards: The Versatile Blogger Award

Tonight I am long overdue for some award givin'. Several of my sweet bloggy pals have given me the Versatile Blogger Award and it is time for this mama to give back to the blogosphere. And NOW that UPS has delivered my laptop (Yay!!!) I can finally sit down and get some out.



It is truly a pleasure bloggin' with you ladies!

Speaking of Going Jane and 3 Kids and Lots of Pigs... I have been doing a little design work ;).




Anyhoo, back to the award... Here are the rules...

So here are the "rules" of the award: 
  1. Thank the person who gave you this award.
  2. Share 7 things about yourself.
  3. Pass the award on to 15 bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic.
  4. Contact the bloggers you've picked at let them know about the award.
Before I start, make sure to check out here, here and here for other lists of great bloggers I have featured on GOODEness Gracious in the past. They are GOODe Friends you should definitely check out!

7 Things... Hmmm

1. I wear flip flops 24/7 once the temp hits 50 degrees outside.

2. I have always claimed to have brown thumbs, but I think this might be my year to break free and actually not scare my plants to death.

3. I REALLY enjoy studying leadership... like totally geek out... just sayin'. I am fascinated by great leadership and how it can make a difference.

4. My blog is my therapy. ;) Does that make ya'all the couch? lol!

5. OAMC or FREEZE-O-RAMA has totally changed the way my family eats.

6. As of this Sunday, Puddie and I will have been married for 12 years.


7. I am suppose to be having a Ramsey Budget Meeting right now...


As for my 15 bloggers... Here are some new blogs and some old standbys I have been on lately:


1. Paring Down - I just love this blog. Laura's tagline says it all "Keeping the Best. Shedding the Rest." 


2. Someday Crafts- LOVE all the creative projects featured there!


3. The Girl Creative- Love Dianna's Something I Whipped Up Mondays, Teach Me Tuesdays and New Friend Fridays!


4. Blessed with Grace- I just heart her Tempt My Tummy Tuesdays. It is like a brand new cookbook every Tuesday!


5. FenceRow to FenceRow- A workin' mama blogger that I know in real life. Jeanette is another great blogger that keeps it real and has lots of great stories to tell in her busy mommyhood.


6. Money Saving Mom- A fantastic resource for any freezer cookin' and coupon clippin' mamas like me.


7. Life As Mom- See # 6... Ditto 


8. Bag N It All- Beth's recent tribute to her mother's memory warms my soul.


9. At Second Street- Another great creative collection.


10. Alarm Clock Wars- Marybeth is a fantastic story teller and keeps you laughin' with her tales of the ordinary and not-so-ordinary everyday. She is another bloggy pal that I happen to know in real life :) 


With that, I am going to opt of my last 5 slots and highly recommend you visit the ladies that gave me the award. They are some of the most fun-loving sincere gals I know. And, I just love learning from each and every one of them everyday. :) 

5 GOODe Thoughts:

Thanks for the mention! :) Did you make your budget meeting?

Hi Cris!
We are home from the hospital and we are going to live :)
Yippee :) (living is a good thing after all ...)
I just wanted to thank you for your well wishes and for the kindness you have shown me !! You are a sweet-heart.
I just have to tell you how proud I am of you for doing your 'freeze-o-rama' for your family. This past week with Spencer being in the hospital, I can tell you I was so thankful for being able to go to the freezer and pop dinner in the oven for my husband and I.
Thanks again !

Heather and Jane you are entirely welcome!

Marybeth- Yep! I made it there!

Kerin- That is so sweet. Thank you. Glad you had your freezer stocked for the unexpected!

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More