Tonight I am long overdue for some award givin'. Several of my sweet bloggy pals have given me the Versatile Blogger Award and it is time for this mama to give back to the blogosphere. And NOW that UPS has delivered my laptop (Yay!!!) I can finally sit down and get some out.
- Thank the person who gave you this award.
- Share 7 things about yourself.
- Pass the award on to 15 bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic.
- Contact the bloggers you've picked at let them know about the award.
7. I am suppose to be having a Ramsey Budget Meeting right now...
As for my 15 bloggers... Here are some new blogs and some old standbys I have been on lately:
1. Paring Down - I just love this blog. Laura's tagline says it all "Keeping the Best. Shedding the Rest."
2. Someday Crafts- LOVE all the creative projects featured there!
3. The Girl Creative- Love Dianna's Something I Whipped Up Mondays, Teach Me Tuesdays and New Friend Fridays!
4. Blessed with Grace- I just heart her Tempt My Tummy Tuesdays. It is like a brand new cookbook every Tuesday!
5. FenceRow to FenceRow- A workin' mama blogger that I know in real life. Jeanette is another great blogger that keeps it real and has lots of great stories to tell in her busy mommyhood.
6. Money Saving Mom- A fantastic resource for any freezer cookin' and coupon clippin' mamas like me.
7. Life As Mom- See # 6... Ditto
8. Bag N It All- Beth's recent tribute to her mother's memory warms my soul.
9. At Second Street- Another great creative collection.
10. Alarm Clock Wars- Marybeth is a fantastic story teller and keeps you laughin' with her tales of the ordinary and not-so-ordinary everyday. She is another bloggy pal that I happen to know in real life :)
With that, I am going to opt of my last 5 slots and highly recommend you visit the ladies that gave me the award. They are some of the most fun-loving sincere gals I know. And, I just love learning from each and every one of them everyday. :)