Welcome to GOODEness Gracious

We're cooking up all kinds of GOODe things with a side of life! Come on in and check out our recipes, freezer cooking, super mommy secrets and common sense commentary on the GOODe life.

FREEZE-O-RAMA

Come chill with me, baby, as we cook up a month's worth of family meals in just one day. So come on into my kitchen. We'll give you all the freezer cooking tips, tricks and recipes.

Goode and Gooseberry Patch Project

Join me as I cook my way through Gooseberry Patch's Cookbook--Mom's Favorite Recipes a la the Julie/Julia project.

Super Mommy Secrets

The world is full of Super Moms just like you that make the world go round. From play rooms to board rooms, check out how my Super Mommy friends make it all happen.

It's a GOODe Life

Life is made up of moments. The funny. The ordinary. The frustrating. Join us as we share a few of ours while we live the GOODe life in the hills of Indiana.

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

GOODe Grief: HELP!!! UPS is Holding My Laptop Hostage

I am pouting tonight.

I am not a happy camper.



I have been patiently awaiting the return of my precious Toshiba Satellite Laptop... aka the BEST laptop in the world.

Truth be told, I chose the WORST TIME EVER to send in my laptop for maintenance... which is another story for another night...

But hey-- when is a good time to send in your best electronic friend?

The people at HHGregg were so awesome about  sending my laptop in on its warranty (SHHH!!! Don't tell Dave Ramsey) to repair a few minor issues.

The folks at Micromedics fixed 'er up and shipped 'er back out....

But one company stands between me and the return of my sweet, dear laptop and the peace it will return to my hectic life... UPS.

Mr. UPS Man--Where exactly is my laptop anyhow... You were a little vague in your tracking. And, what the heck is an "Exception" anyhow??? And, WHY did it happen to my laptop!!! And, if you say there are going to be "details" in my "description" then please put details in my description...Just sayin'

Lack of information causes this laptop-addicted mama to worry... I NEED my laptop to function. My three year old causes me to require portability in my computer and this desktop is NOT cutting it for either of us.

Please, PLEASE tell me that the lack of a "details in my description" doesn't mean that something bad happened... oh I don't know --like being trapped on a deserted island with Tom Hanks or something...

Wilson?!? Have you seen my laptop?

Mr. UPS Man, you do know that LOST is over now, right? Truth be told I am still confused if that island was real or not...so heaven help me, I hope it wasn't lost on that island.

WAIT! I live in Indiana... and the laptop was repaired in Illinois... so no islands should have been involved in the making of this catastrophe.... which brings me to my original question...

Where exactly is my laptop again?

Signed-- One Desperate Mama

13 GOODe Thoughts:

hey found you one a blog hop.

weird question.

i have the same laptop you have, which i LOVE (of course).

well just a couple of days ago the little slot you put the charger, broke off.

i asked around and two other people i know had the same thing happen.

i guess i am just curious, but did that happen to yours?

-----------well on another note.
you blog is very cute and i am glad i found you!

greensubmarinediydesign.blogspot.com

I hope you'll get your laptop back. =(

I'm your newest follower via follow me back tuesday ☺ Hugs to you dear! =)

www.thepinkchinadoll.com

Good luck with the UPS Man. Do you have to sign on delivery? That could be trouble too...

oh dear. I also have the same laptop, and I would be crushed if something happened to it! I hope it turns up soon!

You crack me up! Hope it's back home soon. ;-)

LOL! I totally feel your pain!

Stopping by a day late to be your newest follower compliments of Follow Me Back Tuesday..thanks so much for linking up!

http://boobiesbabiesblog.blogspot.com

I have the same laptop and always wonder if something better is out there?? Glad to know u like yours, I would be lost without mine also, am addicted
kim

Thank you for linking up with Follow Me Back Tuesday! I apologize for the late comment, but I am now following you. I hope you are having a wonderful week!

Jen
www.reviewretreat.com

Ladies, thanks for your concern! They found it and delivered it today so I am sighing a BIG sigh of relief!!!

Welcome to all the new ladies.

Angela- I had USB ports that needed fixing and I was having some heating issues... but all is fixed with the warranty :)

Technically I purchased the warranty pre-dave... and in this case I am glad I did... and it is that part that I am feelin' guilty about ;)

Ladies, thanks for your concern! They found it and delivered it today so I am sighing a BIG sigh of relief!!!

Welcome to all the new ladies.

Angela- I had USB ports that needed fixing and I was having some heating issues... but all is fixed with the warranty :)

Thank you for linking up with Follow Me Back Tuesday! I apologize for the late comment, but I am now following you. I hope you are having a wonderful week!

Jen
www.reviewretreat.com

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More