Welcome to GOODEness Gracious

We're cooking up all kinds of GOODe things with a side of life! Come on in and check out our recipes, freezer cooking, super mommy secrets and common sense commentary on the GOODe life.

FREEZE-O-RAMA

Come chill with me, baby, as we cook up a month's worth of family meals in just one day. So come on into my kitchen. We'll give you all the freezer cooking tips, tricks and recipes.

Goode and Gooseberry Patch Project

Join me as I cook my way through Gooseberry Patch's Cookbook--Mom's Favorite Recipes a la the Julie/Julia project.

Super Mommy Secrets

The world is full of Super Moms just like you that make the world go round. From play rooms to board rooms, check out how my Super Mommy friends make it all happen.

It's a GOODe Life

Life is made up of moments. The funny. The ordinary. The frustrating. Join us as we share a few of ours while we live the GOODe life in the hills of Indiana.

Friday, April 29, 2011

Savory Muffins: Quiche Muffins


Yesterday I shared with you about my Broccoli Cheddar Muffins and today I am continuing that series with these yummy Quiche Muffins altered from a recipe that Gooseberry Patch shared on Fox 28 a while back.



Truth be told, these yummy little babies remind me a lot of one of family favorites: Ham and Cheese Cups.

Now... remember that I was baking three different muffins at a time...


I totally spaced taking pictures of me spraying my muffin tin with oil 

***

I also spaced taking pictures of me placing the small biscuits in 10 of the muffin cups...

***

And pressing them down into the cups...

***

Nor did I take a picture of mixing the eggs with the softened cream cheese until smooth

***

Now somewhere around this point I woke up and realized that I am a food blogger after all and I grabbed my camera and caught the rest of the action...


I poured my egg mixture 3/4 of the way up in the 10 cups... and added salt and pepper


Then I added crumbled bacon on top.


Say cheese!


Now bake up at 375 degrees for 10-15 minutes until set.

Now, I am fairly confident these will freeze well, since the ham and cheese cups did well. However, you simply MUST try one of these straight from the oven... absolutely delish!

Click on the card to print the recipe only.

Note: I plan to share my third (or technically fourth) savory muffin over at Pennies and Blessings real soon: Zesty Chicken Salsa Muffins :)


Photobucket

4 GOODe Thoughts:

oh wow! These quiche muffins look amazing! And no worries about the lack of photos

I should have sent you some of my pics, but I will save my blog for later, and then I can send everyone back here to see your smaller version ( I made the big kahunas! ) These are SOOOOOOOO good!

oh my .... I wish I would have seen these yesterday, I could've made some royal quiche muffins. Yummo.

Ok... this is the second recipe TODAY that I've printed off from your blog :)
Girl.. you are filling up my 'must try this recipe' file!
Have a great weekend, and hope you get some more yummy cooking in.

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More