Welcome to GOODEness Gracious

We're cooking up all kinds of GOODe things with a side of life! Come on in and check out our recipes, freezer cooking, super mommy secrets and common sense commentary on the GOODe life.

FREEZE-O-RAMA

Come chill with me, baby, as we cook up a month's worth of family meals in just one day. So come on into my kitchen. We'll give you all the freezer cooking tips, tricks and recipes.

Goode and Gooseberry Patch Project

Join me as I cook my way through Gooseberry Patch's Cookbook--Mom's Favorite Recipes a la the Julie/Julia project.

Super Mommy Secrets

The world is full of Super Moms just like you that make the world go round. From play rooms to board rooms, check out how my Super Mommy friends make it all happen.

It's a GOODe Life

Life is made up of moments. The funny. The ordinary. The frustrating. Join us as we share a few of ours while we live the GOODe life in the hills of Indiana.

Friday, April 8, 2011

Shooting People

I don't claim to be a photographer... but I do like to shoot people;)

So, when little sis came a callin' asking for some engagement pics...  I grabbed my camera and my photoshop and here are some of the results.

































Click here to see them all.
Photobucket

15 GOODe Thoughts:

You may not claim to be a photographer, but you are DEFINITELY the best one I know! :) Thanks again and again and again and AGAIN!!!! Love you!

Great pictures of two people clearly in LOVE! :D

Wonderful shots! I think that candid photos are so much nicer than posed ones. My parents used to make us (there were 3 girls and 3 boys) pose and it took them forrrreeever to click the shutter. We don't look natural in those photos. But the ones where we are just being ourselves are the best ones and bring back such great memories!

How fun! What sweet pics! Aren't they cute.

Great expressions! Lots of great photos. My favorite is probably the one of him pushing her on the swing! So much fun!

Cris, these are wonderful!!! They are so relaxed and not posed. I love that. She has a gorgeous smile!

They look great! I just had to see your post when I saw the title.

These are GREAT!!! Love how these are so much more unique than the usual engagement pics!

I am the same way. Love candids.

Cris, I too love photograhy, and have done many engagements. I think these are amazing!! You took so many that they are sure to find the perfect one. Good for you!!!

They turned out fantastic!

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More