Welcome to GOODEness Gracious

We're cooking up all kinds of GOODe things with a side of life! Come on in and check out our recipes, freezer cooking, super mommy secrets and common sense commentary on the GOODe life.

FREEZE-O-RAMA

Come chill with me, baby, as we cook up a month's worth of family meals in just one day. So come on into my kitchen. We'll give you all the freezer cooking tips, tricks and recipes.

Goode and Gooseberry Patch Project

Join me as I cook my way through Gooseberry Patch's Cookbook--Mom's Favorite Recipes a la the Julie/Julia project.

Super Mommy Secrets

The world is full of Super Moms just like you that make the world go round. From play rooms to board rooms, check out how my Super Mommy friends make it all happen.

It's a GOODe Life

Life is made up of moments. The funny. The ordinary. The frustrating. Join us as we share a few of ours while we live the GOODe life in the hills of Indiana.

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Flying High

























Special thanks to www.GOODeOleBoy.com (Puddie) for taking many of these awesome pics.
Photobucket

6 GOODe Thoughts:

How fun!
We were so caught up in working around the house today that we didn't do anything fun. (Though we were outside enjoying the weather!)
Can I just say that I miss that cute chubby-cheeks stage Addi is in? I was going through some old pictures and was just reminded how long ago that "little girl" stage was!

Oh, it looks like a wonderful day!! Such wonderful pictures.

Great pics! i loved flying kite when we were young!
And i got one from my teacher at my graduation... Flying high, yes...

Thanks for sharing
Leontien

So much fun- I love to fly a kite!
And I agree with Big D THOSE CHEEKS!

Love the one of Add pointing up to the kite...really sweet photos. Thanks for sharing!

Oh, it looks like a wonderful day!! Such wonderful pictures.

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More