Welcome to GOODEness Gracious

We're cooking up all kinds of GOODe things with a side of life! Come on in and check out our recipes, freezer cooking, super mommy secrets and common sense commentary on the GOODe life.

FREEZE-O-RAMA

Come chill with me, baby, as we cook up a month's worth of family meals in just one day. So come on into my kitchen. We'll give you all the freezer cooking tips, tricks and recipes.

Goode and Gooseberry Patch Project

Join me as I cook my way through Gooseberry Patch's Cookbook--Mom's Favorite Recipes a la the Julie/Julia project.

Super Mommy Secrets

The world is full of Super Moms just like you that make the world go round. From play rooms to board rooms, check out how my Super Mommy friends make it all happen.

It's a GOODe Life

Life is made up of moments. The funny. The ordinary. The frustrating. Join us as we share a few of ours while we live the GOODe life in the hills of Indiana.

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

29 GOODe Thoughts:

Wow...do we have to remain wordless? Congratulations.

Yay!!!!!! I am so happy for you, Mike, & Addie.

Now THIS is quite a Wordless Wednesday! CONGRATS Goode Family!

Congratulations!!! That's so wonderful!

Congratulations to the whole family. Maybe your second will turn out to be numbers two, three AND four like in my house! :)

You did a Goode job!! :D Congrats!!

Congratulations! I am sooo excited for you!

congratulations!! I think it is totally great!!

Wahoo! Congrats! A little fall baby? Can't wait to hear more! SO happy for you all!

This is seriously the BEST news! I'm so excited for you!!!

I'm beyond excited! A baby and a wedding all in one year for our family! How awesome is that?!?!?! I was looking through some old pictures from when Add was a baby and started tearing up thinking about how we will have another one soon!!! Add is going to be such a good big sister!!! Love you all!!

Congratulations dear friend! I am so excited for you all. I bet Addie is going to love having a brother or sister. We need to hang out soon. Love u all : )

Great wordless Wednesday batman! Congratulations!

Yay! Congrats! It's so much fun watching #1 with #2 as they grow up together!

My eyes just got saucer big! CONGRATS!!!! I'm so excited for you guys! Miss Add is going to be a fantastic big sister!!

Congratulations! What a wonderful blessing for your family. Thanks for sharing such a private event with us.

Congratulations from Papaw & Memaw. We are so excited!!!! Can't wait to hear what Miss Add has to say about it.

i guess i'm a little behind, since i was gone all last week - but CONGRATS!!!

had to look backa nd see how you made the announcement. Howwww Cuuuutttte!!!

Congratulations to the whole family. Maybe your second will turn out to be numbers two, three AND four like in my house! :)

Congratulations from Papaw & Memaw. We are so excited!!!! Can't wait to hear what Miss Add has to say about it.

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More