Welcome to GOODEness Gracious

We're cooking up all kinds of GOODe things with a side of life! Come on in and check out our recipes, freezer cooking, super mommy secrets and common sense commentary on the GOODe life.

FREEZE-O-RAMA

Come chill with me, baby, as we cook up a month's worth of family meals in just one day. So come on into my kitchen. We'll give you all the freezer cooking tips, tricks and recipes.

Goode and Gooseberry Patch Project

Join me as I cook my way through Gooseberry Patch's Cookbook--Mom's Favorite Recipes a la the Julie/Julia project.

Super Mommy Secrets

The world is full of Super Moms just like you that make the world go round. From play rooms to board rooms, check out how my Super Mommy friends make it all happen.

It's a GOODe Life

Life is made up of moments. The funny. The ordinary. The frustrating. Join us as we share a few of ours while we live the GOODe life in the hills of Indiana.

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

It's a Goode Life: Fall Fun

I am grumpy tonight. I am tired and already way behind on my to-do list. I am frustrated with the human race. And, I blew my diet today out of pure exhaustion. Bet you are checking the title of this blog about right now and perhaps a bit confused. No, no... right blog title, wrong attitude. Crummy attitude aside, I am going to rise above and instead of wallowing in this negativity, I am going to share about my favorite family moments this month--and hopeful get out of this funk.

Nothing warms the soul like fall family fun! And we have been having a ball this fall :) Miss Addie has had weekends full of corn mazes, pumpkins, apple pickin' and more! It has been so amazing seeing the world through her eyes.

She takes in every moment with such excitement. "An Aaaapple!" ... "Punnkins!" ..."Corns!"..."Bye, bye Apple Port-chard".."Yaaaaayyyy!"

If only I could approach my day that way. "A Meeeetttinnggg!!"... "Fifty Emails waiting just for me..Yaaay!" ... "Communications plans!"... "Blackberry..WoooHooo!"
She wakes up every morning leaping out of bed wanting to "Plaaaay!!! Yay!" She knows her job and she does it so well. Such energy and such passion. Not to mention the unbelievable amount of love in that little person. Such compassion. She is what is right with the human race.

I wonder if my daughter would be willing to be my life coach? Seriously. Wait, I think she already is.


My girl and my man ;)



A little pep talk with "Coach"




I am so blessed


<3

Ha, funny thing just happened... funk is gone. Yaaaaay!


0 GOODe Thoughts:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More