Welcome to GOODEness Gracious

We're cooking up all kinds of GOODe things with a side of life! Come on in and check out our recipes, freezer cooking, super mommy secrets and common sense commentary on the GOODe life.

FREEZE-O-RAMA

Come chill with me, baby, as we cook up a month's worth of family meals in just one day. So come on into my kitchen. We'll give you all the freezer cooking tips, tricks and recipes.

Goode and Gooseberry Patch Project

Join me as I cook my way through Gooseberry Patch's Cookbook--Mom's Favorite Recipes a la the Julie/Julia project.

Super Mommy Secrets

The world is full of Super Moms just like you that make the world go round. From play rooms to board rooms, check out how my Super Mommy friends make it all happen.

It's a GOODe Life

Life is made up of moments. The funny. The ordinary. The frustrating. Join us as we share a few of ours while we live the GOODe life in the hills of Indiana.

Monday, April 5, 2010

GOODe Things: Gooseberry Collectors Checklist

My friends at Gooseberry Patch have now made it easier to feed my cookbook obsession...

They have made a downloadable list of all of their cookbooks.

Gooseberry Collectors Checklist 2010

Don't be surprised if you randomly receive one of these lists in the mail with a few hints...err...notes. Ya know, my birthday IS coming up... Just sayin'

4 GOODe Thoughts:

I can tell that you love "Gooseberry Patch" cookbooks as I do. I mostly collect the spiral bound ones. I have 69. I l have been collecting for years, love the recipes as well as the beautiful cover. Thanks for sharing the list!

I saw that they have made a list ...so cool.
I do love my rugs.. I think they will last forever :)
Have a great day! I hope the sun is shining for you... it's set to snow here....oh boy.

That's right...making hinting easier than ever! :) Thanks for sharing this goodie, Cris.

That's right...making hinting easier than ever! :) Thanks for sharing this goodie, Cris.

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More