Welcome to GOODEness Gracious

We're cooking up all kinds of GOODe things with a side of life! Come on in and check out our recipes, freezer cooking, super mommy secrets and common sense commentary on the GOODe life.

FREEZE-O-RAMA

Come chill with me, baby, as we cook up a month's worth of family meals in just one day. So come on into my kitchen. We'll give you all the freezer cooking tips, tricks and recipes.

Goode and Gooseberry Patch Project

Join me as I cook my way through Gooseberry Patch's Cookbook--Mom's Favorite Recipes a la the Julie/Julia project.

Super Mommy Secrets

The world is full of Super Moms just like you that make the world go round. From play rooms to board rooms, check out how my Super Mommy friends make it all happen.

It's a GOODe Life

Life is made up of moments. The funny. The ordinary. The frustrating. Join us as we share a few of ours while we live the GOODe life in the hills of Indiana.

Sunday, April 18, 2010

GOODe GOODeNESS: The FREEZE-quel

This weekend's FREEZE-QUEL (the sequel to last month's FREEZE-O-RAMA) was a huge success. 



Aunt Lou and I cooked up a storm all day yesterday.  We made up all kinds of yummy meals and froze 'em up in right size portions for our hectic lives :)




I much prefer freeze days with company over freeze days without... Just sayin'

Speaking of freezing with company, my GOODe friends over at Gooseberry Patch just posted a great freezer recipe post inspired by our little FREEZE-quel :) Can't wait to give it a try. 

Have I mentioned lately how much I heart Gooseberry Patch Cookbooks?

Truth be told, when Aunt Lou and I were preparing for our FREEZE-quel at a local chain restaurant, we had all our GP Cookbooks scattered all over our table --planning away-- and  a woman walked right up to us and declared her love for all things Gooseberry Patch. We were a little taken aback at first, but hey Gooseberry Patch does that to folks... brings us together ;)

Anyhoo, this weekend we made up and cooked up all sorts of things like (recipes to come in future posts):










Chicken & Asparagus Bake




Beefy Mexicali (Aunt Lou's Favorite Recipe!)




Brown Bag Burritos (Yummo!)




Seasoned Ground Beef (a mom's best friend!)




My Awesome Meatloaf 




Several sippy cups of milk throughout the day.




And one giant jug of BUBBLES!




Stay tuned for FREEZE-quel recipes... 

8 GOODe Thoughts:

Well Cris,
Once again, you amaze me!!
How nice to have so many things made up and ready right quick!
What a lucky family you have :)

If you keep posting about this, I'm going to have to try it! :-) I'm thinking that I may do this anyway for my sister when she has her baby this summer.

Thanks Kerin!

Holly- You gots to try it!

Thanks for all your support and encouragement with the Blogging workshop today. I learned so much and feel very inspired. You were very patient and helpful!

Wow! I definitely need a few of these recipes! Have you posted them yet?

Thanks for all your support and encouragement with the Blogging workshop today. I learned so much and feel very inspired. You were very patient and helpful!

Thanks Kerin!

Holly- You gots to try it!

If you keep posting about this, I'm going to have to try it! :-) I'm thinking that I may do this anyway for my sister when she has her baby this summer.

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More