Welcome to GOODEness Gracious

We're cooking up all kinds of GOODe things with a side of life! Come on in and check out our recipes, freezer cooking, super mommy secrets and common sense commentary on the GOODe life.

FREEZE-O-RAMA

Come chill with me, baby, as we cook up a month's worth of family meals in just one day. So come on into my kitchen. We'll give you all the freezer cooking tips, tricks and recipes.

Goode and Gooseberry Patch Project

Join me as I cook my way through Gooseberry Patch's Cookbook--Mom's Favorite Recipes a la the Julie/Julia project.

Super Mommy Secrets

The world is full of Super Moms just like you that make the world go round. From play rooms to board rooms, check out how my Super Mommy friends make it all happen.

It's a GOODe Life

Life is made up of moments. The funny. The ordinary. The frustrating. Join us as we share a few of ours while we live the GOODe life in the hills of Indiana.

Monday, August 30, 2010

It's a GOODe Life: Monday Minute

I saw this on my friend Sara's blog and decided to play along...









Monday Minute


Who was your high school Sweet Heart?


No high school sweetheart, but met my college sweetheart within days of going to college and married the GOODe Ole Boy :) at the end of my sophomore year.

What is your favorite vegetable to eat?

I love so many! Let's see, probably fresh sweet corn or cooked cabbage.

Do you plan on dressing up for Halloween, if yes, what do you have in mind?


Not sure. Last year I was a Facebook Page and GOODe Ole Boy (and Miss Add) were ballerinas.


Are you a reality show junkie? If so, what is your guilty pleasure?


Yep... *HANGING MY HEAD IN SHAME* I am a Real Housewives of NJ train wreck watcher. I heart Survivor, Next Food Network Star and Project Runway.

What year did you graduate high school?

96... I am officially old, aren't I?
Photobucket

10 GOODe Thoughts:

I'm your newest follower and also a working mom! Love your blog.

Did Goode Ole Boy shave his legs for that outfit?

That picture is awesome! I can't wait to see what you dress up as this year.

Hilarious! We have so much in common! My college sweetheart turned husband dressed as a ballerina a few years ago...god it made my laugh. Love the reality shows and I was out of high school the year before you...hooray

Welcome Katie and Heather!!

Big D- Unfortunately or fortunately, no...lol!

Sara- That is too funny!!!

I knew GOODe Ole Boy was pretty amazing, but that Halloween costume and picture take the cake.

Love me some Food Network Star too.

I love all the Real House.wives shows. I watch them all.

I also graduated in 96. You're not that old! LOL

Um, if this makes you old, I must be REALLY old! lol

I love all the Real House.wives shows. I watch them all.

I also graduated in 96. You're not that old! LOL

That picture is awesome! I can't wait to see what you dress up as this year.

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More