Welcome to GOODEness Gracious

We're cooking up all kinds of GOODe things with a side of life! Come on in and check out our recipes, freezer cooking, super mommy secrets and common sense commentary on the GOODe life.

FREEZE-O-RAMA

Come chill with me, baby, as we cook up a month's worth of family meals in just one day. So come on into my kitchen. We'll give you all the freezer cooking tips, tricks and recipes.

Goode and Gooseberry Patch Project

Join me as I cook my way through Gooseberry Patch's Cookbook--Mom's Favorite Recipes a la the Julie/Julia project.

Super Mommy Secrets

The world is full of Super Moms just like you that make the world go round. From play rooms to board rooms, check out how my Super Mommy friends make it all happen.

It's a GOODe Life

Life is made up of moments. The funny. The ordinary. The frustrating. Join us as we share a few of ours while we live the GOODe life in the hills of Indiana.

Friday, August 27, 2010

It's a GOODe Life: Fallin' for Apples


Miss Add is fallin' for apples... literally...


Please notice Dad's first concern... "Please tell me you got that..."

Yep I got it.

On the way home Add explains to me where she got the apple...


Can you tell I am enjoying my new toy? 


We purchased a Flip HD Video Camera with our You Tube Contest winnings!

I already heart it.

Seriously.

I can already tell... there is gonna be a whole lot more video going on around here... just sayin'

Electronic buyers tip... ALWAYS check the store's online site prices while at the store. This puppy was on sale in the store for $30 off... yet online it was on sale for $52 off.

A GOODe store will match their online price... just sayin' 


Photobucket

6 GOODe Thoughts:

When the time comes, Miss Add is going to be way ready for her "close up!" She is so cute and so at ease with being on camera. Too cute!

I am LOVING your new toy! I can't get enough of all of the videos of Miss Ad! Love and miss you all!!! :)

Don't you just love "fall" activities! Have fun with your new toy.

How insanely sweet is she!?

I am LOVING your new toy! I can't get enough of all of the videos of Miss Ad! Love and miss you all!!! :)

When the time comes, Miss Add is going to be way ready for her "close up!" She is so cute and so at ease with being on camera. Too cute!

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More