Welcome to GOODEness Gracious

We're cooking up all kinds of GOODe things with a side of life! Come on in and check out our recipes, freezer cooking, super mommy secrets and common sense commentary on the GOODe life.

FREEZE-O-RAMA

Come chill with me, baby, as we cook up a month's worth of family meals in just one day. So come on into my kitchen. We'll give you all the freezer cooking tips, tricks and recipes.

Goode and Gooseberry Patch Project

Join me as I cook my way through Gooseberry Patch's Cookbook--Mom's Favorite Recipes a la the Julie/Julia project.

Super Mommy Secrets

The world is full of Super Moms just like you that make the world go round. From play rooms to board rooms, check out how my Super Mommy friends make it all happen.

It's a GOODe Life

Life is made up of moments. The funny. The ordinary. The frustrating. Join us as we share a few of ours while we live the GOODe life in the hills of Indiana.

Monday, August 2, 2010

It's a GOODe Life: Chain Links


Today was a big day.


Miss Add graduated to a new Sunday School class today... sniff


And, to make "mama's having a hard time with her baby growin' up" matters worse, we had to raise Miss Add's chain links on her swing... sniff, sniff...


Ahhh childhood. 


I just keep thinking of the things I remember as a child


These are those days for her... the days of imaginary friends, swing sets and adventure!


And freaking your parents out... (Lol! I know the pic is blurry, but it looks like he pushed her and she disappeared.)


I also think about how important those special people in my life were to me...


And how we are those people for this little one...


Such an awesome, wonderful, scary, amazin' responsibility


Photobucket

5 GOODe Thoughts:

Great Pictures! Miss Add looks like she is none too sure about Daddy sitting in her swing at first ;-)

It's a little scary sometimes, huh? Love the pics of Addie & Daddy! :)

Those are such cute pics! I agree with you about the one of your husband, as though your daughter was suddenly catapulted up to the heavens. :-) You can tell she thinks his turn on the swing is too long!

It's a little scary sometimes, huh? Love the pics of Addie & Daddy! :)

Great Pictures! Miss Add looks like she is none too sure about Daddy sitting in her swing at first ;-)

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More