Welcome to GOODEness Gracious

We're cooking up all kinds of GOODe things with a side of life! Come on in and check out our recipes, freezer cooking, super mommy secrets and common sense commentary on the GOODe life.

FREEZE-O-RAMA

Come chill with me, baby, as we cook up a month's worth of family meals in just one day. So come on into my kitchen. We'll give you all the freezer cooking tips, tricks and recipes.

Goode and Gooseberry Patch Project

Join me as I cook my way through Gooseberry Patch's Cookbook--Mom's Favorite Recipes a la the Julie/Julia project.

Super Mommy Secrets

The world is full of Super Moms just like you that make the world go round. From play rooms to board rooms, check out how my Super Mommy friends make it all happen.

It's a GOODe Life

Life is made up of moments. The funny. The ordinary. The frustrating. Join us as we share a few of ours while we live the GOODe life in the hills of Indiana.

Monday, August 9, 2010

It's a GOODe Life: GOODe Times with Family and Friends!

Hello Bloggy Friends!

I'm BAAACCCKKK  ;) Did ya miss me?

I'm back from an unexpected bloggy hiatus... not really unexpected activities, but rather an unrealistic thought that I'd be able to blog while doing a million and one things over the last few days ;) Lol!

But ya know what that means??? Tons of pics and tons of stuff to share in the coming days :)

Let's see we've been to a cousin bbq, Papaw's horse camp and then today Memaw, me and my bloggy pals took our families and kiddos the Indiana State Fair!



Oh and someone else was there...


Gilbert was spotted ALL OVER the State Fair today...


Outside the FFA building


Hanging onto Miss Add's Radio Flyer ;)


Next to a 736 lb pumpkin!


Nappin' with a baby calf...


Cheesin' with Miss Add at the Dairy Bar... after he nibbled on her Grilled Cheese.


And, most importantly--right where he belongs... in Miss Add's arms :) 



BTW-- Gilbert wasn't the only bloggy celebrity hangin' out with us today...


A certain bloggy pal's photo was all over the State Fair... Heather from 3 Kids and Lots of Pigs!


Miss Heather's Family Farm is a pig farm after all and it is the Year of Pigs at the Indiana State Fair this year :)

More on all our State Fair fun to come! 

Win State Fair Tickets!

If you and your friends want to go to the State Fair for free, you have just a few hours left before all 12 of my bloggy pals and I give away tickets. Check out the giveaway and enter before it is too late!

Random drawings will be held throughout the day on all of our blogs :)

Special thanks to the Indiana Soybean Alliance for our state fair tickets and Indiana Dairy, Indiana Pork and Indiana Beef for feeding us some awesome State Fair grub! Yum!
Photobucket

4 GOODe Thoughts:

Looks like fun! I haven't been to a state fair for a long time. Maybe we'll go to the Minnesota State Fair this year...only if I can get there when it opens in the early morning. Otherwise, it's fighting that mass of humanity, elbow to elbow. But your pictures make me want to go again. :-)

So glad that Gilbert (& friends) had a good time at the fair!

Glad Gilber (& Addie) had such a good time! lol

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More