Welcome to GOODEness Gracious

We're cooking up all kinds of GOODe things with a side of life! Come on in and check out our recipes, freezer cooking, super mommy secrets and common sense commentary on the GOODe life.

FREEZE-O-RAMA

Come chill with me, baby, as we cook up a month's worth of family meals in just one day. So come on into my kitchen. We'll give you all the freezer cooking tips, tricks and recipes.

Goode and Gooseberry Patch Project

Join me as I cook my way through Gooseberry Patch's Cookbook--Mom's Favorite Recipes a la the Julie/Julia project.

Super Mommy Secrets

The world is full of Super Moms just like you that make the world go round. From play rooms to board rooms, check out how my Super Mommy friends make it all happen.

It's a GOODe Life

Life is made up of moments. The funny. The ordinary. The frustrating. Join us as we share a few of ours while we live the GOODe life in the hills of Indiana.

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

It's a GOODe Life: She's Growing Up


Miss Add and I ventured out to play "picture takin'" the other day.


I say it every month it seems, but she has REALLY grown up this past month.


She is learning so much and doing so many new things.


She is really into coloring, drawing and writing her letters... out of no where.


She is now 92% potty trained and goes pull-up free all day long. 


Truth be told she was 95% until today... it has been a little rough today... Just sayin' ;)


Her sweetness only grows... as does her Benefiel will and her desire to make others laugh (just like her Daddy).


She is all of a sudden eating her veggies and far less peanut butter... Mommy score!


She said her first memory verse all on her own the other day! 

Aunt Lou's response?

 "Holy Crap!"

"Um, Aunt Lou!?!"

"I said holy"

Somehow I don't think God minded at all.






 24 This is the day the LORD has made; 
       let us rejoice and be glad in it.
Psalms 118:24


Photobucket

6 GOODe Thoughts:

Love the pics...esp the eyes. :) They change so fast, don't they? :)

She is so beautiful! What devotions are you using? I think it would be neat if Adam learned a memory verse.

Hey Cris. Wanted to let you know that I left you an award on my blog today. (I am sure, one of many lately.)

Hey Cris. Wanted to let you know that I left you an award on my blog today. (I am sure, one of many lately.)

Love the pics...esp the eyes. :) They change so fast, don't they? :)

She is so beautiful! What devotions are you using? I think it would be neat if Adam learned a memory verse.

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More