Welcome to GOODEness Gracious

We're cooking up all kinds of GOODe things with a side of life! Come on in and check out our recipes, freezer cooking, super mommy secrets and common sense commentary on the GOODe life.

FREEZE-O-RAMA

Come chill with me, baby, as we cook up a month's worth of family meals in just one day. So come on into my kitchen. We'll give you all the freezer cooking tips, tricks and recipes.

Goode and Gooseberry Patch Project

Join me as I cook my way through Gooseberry Patch's Cookbook--Mom's Favorite Recipes a la the Julie/Julia project.

Super Mommy Secrets

The world is full of Super Moms just like you that make the world go round. From play rooms to board rooms, check out how my Super Mommy friends make it all happen.

It's a GOODe Life

Life is made up of moments. The funny. The ordinary. The frustrating. Join us as we share a few of ours while we live the GOODe life in the hills of Indiana.

Saturday, July 3, 2010

GOODe GOODeNESS: Cris' Herb Amish Noodles & Turkey


Tonight's recipe is a very simple, yet yummy recipe. Cris' Herb Amish Noodles & Turkey is a quick recipe and... you guessed it--it freezes well as well ;)


Ya start with a carton of chicken broth.


Add in 2 cups water


Grab a bunch of fresh herbs. I used rosemary, thyme, basil (boxwood) and parsley.


Cut 'em up and toss 'em in.


When the broth starts to boil, grab a bag of amish noodles. I like the thicker ones best, but this is what I had on hand.


Toss 'em in the boiling broth.


I think they look like rubber bands ... just sayin'


Boil your noodles up...


Meanwhile, take some turkey and shred it up with a couple forks.


You might recall this dear gal is my Tina Turner Turkey.


Once your noodles are done, toss in your turkey and heat through.


Yummo!

Click on card to print recipe.

Photobucket

7 GOODe Thoughts:

Sounds Absolutely yummy! You can never go wrong with good old Amish food.

xo Erin

Looks wonderful! Thanks for linking up!

Do you always cook with this much turkey or are you trying to get on my good side? :) just kidding. I luv ya!

My kids sooooooo love noodles!! I usually just get them the salad bar at the Amish rest up the road bc they inhale the noodles off the bar! lol! Always looking for another way to serve them up! :)

Do you always cook with this much turkey or are you trying to get on my good side? :) just kidding. I luv ya!

My kids sooooooo love noodles!! I usually just get them the salad bar at the Amish rest up the road bc they inhale the noodles off the bar! lol! Always looking for another way to serve them up! :)

Sounds Absolutely yummy! You can never go wrong with good old Amish food.

xo Erin

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More