Welcome to GOODEness Gracious

We're cooking up all kinds of GOODe things with a side of life! Come on in and check out our recipes, freezer cooking, super mommy secrets and common sense commentary on the GOODe life.

FREEZE-O-RAMA

Come chill with me, baby, as we cook up a month's worth of family meals in just one day. So come on into my kitchen. We'll give you all the freezer cooking tips, tricks and recipes.

Goode and Gooseberry Patch Project

Join me as I cook my way through Gooseberry Patch's Cookbook--Mom's Favorite Recipes a la the Julie/Julia project.

Super Mommy Secrets

The world is full of Super Moms just like you that make the world go round. From play rooms to board rooms, check out how my Super Mommy friends make it all happen.

It's a GOODe Life

Life is made up of moments. The funny. The ordinary. The frustrating. Join us as we share a few of ours while we live the GOODe life in the hills of Indiana.

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Wordless Wednesday: Tweet, Tweet


If this weren't a Wordless Wednesday Post, then this little birdie might tell ya that Aunt Lou's got some big news... just sayin'

Linked to:  Wordless WednesdayA Beautiful MessLive and Love Out Loud My Life in JengaParenting By Dummies and 5 Minutes for Mom
Photobucket

7 GOODe Thoughts:

WOO HOO! Congrats! Looks like Miss Add may have to go dress shopping this spring ;-)

Their HUGE smiles say it all,(plus I linked to Lou's blog, and read it for myself)they are one happy couple !
You can tell that they are head over heels :)

Hey Birdie! Thanks for the link! I couldn't be happier!!!! :)

Congrats to them! I just went to her blog and read that sweet story of his proposal to her. Awwwwww. :-) Thanks for sharing it with us.

Yeah! That's great!

Have a great day!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/12/forget-it-jen-you-cant-have-him-plus-cute-stuff/

What a wonderful Wordless Wednesday!

I've got a GIVEAWAY in the works come visit me! I need 100 followers before I can give away my surprise (retailed at $75)!

Hey Birdie! Thanks for the link! I couldn't be happier!!!! :)

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More